Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello dear coders please I would like to request for an indicator, it involves the MA in color I attached and NVC light indicator. I want a vc alert only when an NVC OB bar closes below(under) Color MA for down trend over bought, and NVC OS bar close above color MA for over sold in an up trend. There should be an

option to select type of MA (LWMA? Sma? EMA?)

option to select MA period (50? 21? 34? 100? Etc)

Option to select NVC period (8, -8)

This Indicator is very popular in the mladens system area. Latest RK-triple_smoothed_momentum_mladens.mq4 from traderduke from here
https://www.forex-station.com/download/ ... id=3318208
seems to be very useful to filter sideway markets.
Can somebody code an alarm with a choosable alert file, when each line independent crosses zero?
Maybe some more options like filters or adjustable smoothing or adaptiveness would be a help.

smok wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 am Hey all,

any idea about this indicator?

is this indicator shared or similar one?

Quite confusing and bad. It only draws the obvious S/R zones you see with your eyes with same experience. It counts fractals in a given range and looks fancy. This indicator is for beginners and those who want to stay on that level. Don't use fractal S/R indicators. Pros don't use fractal S/R indicators. Always be geared to pros, not to beginners.

Krelian99 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:24 am

Quite confusing and bad. It only draws the obvious S/R zones you see with your eyes with same experience. It counts fractals in a given range and looks fancy. This indicator is for beginners and those who want to stay on that level. Don't use fractal S/R indicators. Pros don't use fractal S/R indicators. Always be geared to pros, not to beginners.
yeah, you are right, i draw manually all. i just want to check how it works, is it drawing same with my manual draws etc. and if you are following lots of pair, maybe it makes easier to draw.

btw, i just see it in ff and asked here. i dont know donfx, billy and his indicators.

smok wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:31 am yeah, you are right, i draw manually all. i just want to check how it works, is it drawing same with my manual draws etc. and if you are following lots of pair, maybe it makes easier to draw.

btw, i just see it in ff and asked here. i dont know donfx, billy and his indicators.
No problem. I don't know them either. Ok, when you follow many pairs or instruments it's a help. I just trade one or maximum 2 instruments and don't need it.