Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Can someone please post a horizontal line indicator on chart with alarm at touching?
My last line in german means, that institutions pay 0,4 € for commission with 0,4 spread eurusd, we over 10x more, most brokers have 2 pips (all on 4 decimals after comma).
About not coding much in mql5, that's a pity, I will post in that thread.
But you, mladen, own the averages code and all is dependend on your will. You can use the averages code on other averages mql 5 indicators too later on.
Maybe you can make only a zero lag MA indicator with that filter like in "averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands.ex4 "?
That would be great and enough for me.

mahnooj wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 pm dear mladen
I need a crossover alert for macd when certain conditions are met at multi-time frame levels, do such an indicator exist coded by you, or can it be coded, is there a solution that can be provided please ?
Hi mahnooj
I believes there are almost every variation/style of MACD indicators,thanks to our experts :)
would you like explain a bit more what exact you want,may be with some illustration picture
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

would you like explain a bit more what exact you want,may be with some illustration picture
[/quote]

thanks mntiwana for the response,

I'll explain with the below example :

i need a macd sell alert when macd crosses the 0 line below on M1 timeframe but only when M5, M15, & M60 macd's are also below 0 line.

so in this example, an alert to be triggered only when certain conditions are met at MTF level. hope this clarifies :)

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mahnooj wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:34 pm would you like explain a bit more what exact you want,may be with some illustration picture
thanks mntiwana for the response,

I'll explain with the below example :

i need a macd sell alert when macd crosses the 0 line below on M1 timeframe but only when M5, M15, & M60 macd's are also below 0 line.

so in this example, an alert to be triggered only when certain conditions are met at MTF level. hope this clarifies :)
[/quote]
Then try using all TFs bar or 4TFS bar or heatmap version indicators of MACD
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.