Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Xronos__ wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:08 pm Is it possible to give AGJW more flexibility?

Thank you
That particular version is (when defaults are used) calculating auto gain (ie: it is a sort of adaptive - and when you take into account that Kalman filter is also a sort of adaptive, then it is adaptive + adaptive :)). Worth testing what exactly it does for some time - once when it is not an unknown any more it starts to reveal some things that are usually not expected from a rather short code

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Julio wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:21 am Dear Mr. Tools and Mladen,

What's up? I have a couple of requests. The first indicator "daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low.mq4" once the price has exceeded the hi-low lines the text tag does not show the new price, I would appreciate revision of the code. As for the second indicator, I would be grateful to review the warning that shows once compiled. Finally, would it be possible to combine alerts from the second indicator in the first?

Thanks in advance,
Hi developers, I just wanted to remind you of my request to review these indicators. Thanks.