Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi. Who can add to this indicator VWAP_close Line of the Channel?
Here is the formula lines of the Channel VWAPCH (in fact it will be VWAP_Болинджер):
The Calculated "Standard Deviation":
StdDev = √((SUM ((CLOSE-VWAP )*2,N)/N))
The computed "Line of the Channel VWAPCH" :
The top Line TL = VWAP + (D * StdDev)
The bottom Line BL = VWAP - (D * StdDev),
where "D" is the Number of standard deviations StdDev
An example of a visual representation on the Screen

shreck wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:41 am Hello Developer,Mr Mladen, Mr Tools,
Please if it is possible can the features in the picture below be added to wave trend,if any of those features marked in blue can be added, we would love to see how it turns out.
Hello Seniors,
Please take a look at the request when you have spare time, maybe it is possible
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

I am searching for an Indicator or a way to get the Tenkan-Sen Kijun-sen distance (from eachother).
e.g Tenkan-Sen is at 0.75780 and Kijun-sen is at 0.75760 so the distance is 20 pips, correct?

I tried it myself but I got a problem because of the different price structure (not sure if that is the right word for it): how to calculate it automatically, because e.g. currency pair AUD/USD: 0.75780-0.75760=0.0002. While on e.g. USDJPY 111.622-111.585=37.

How to calculate the value for in all different pairs correctly?

Starting with MQL and not sure how to solve this.

Any help is highly appreciated.

(I am coding in MQL4)

Regards,
salexes

Dear Sirs,
May i request a indicator that draw ichimoku(Tenkan,Kijun,Kumo) and a trendline
from a starting point(Senkou Span_A[-30] value) to a ending point(Senkou Span_A[24] value) of ichimoku Kumo ?
That is, Senkou Span_A value from 30 period before the current candle to 24 period after the current candle .
With options for MTF Ichimoku, period for Kumo_Shift, starting point & ending point,
and alerts when price touchs the current trendline,
it would be so much better.
Thanks.

nbcbse wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:53 pm Dear Sirs,
May i request a indicator that draw ichimoku(Tenkan,Kijun,Kumo) and a trendline
from a starting point(Senkou Span_A[-30] value) to a ending point(Senkou Span_A[24] value) of ichimoku Kumo ?
That is, Senkou Span_A value from 30 period before the current candle to 24 period after the current candle .
With options for MTF Ichimoku, period for Kumo_Shift, starting point & ending point,
and alerts when price touchs the current trendline,
it would be so much better.
Thanks.
Hi nbcbse
Have you checked this thread "Ichimoku" here
http://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8416893
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.