Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:56 pm Hi guys
Being human sometimes thing happens that we don't know and or want - better to concentrate to the topic and purpose we came here for,thanks
Well said mntwana, my intent was to stickup for guys like mladen, mrtools and yourself. I genuinely understand the gifts we are lucky to receive from the efforts of men like yourselves. Will say no more about it.

pipmagnet wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:19 pm Well said mntwana, my intent was to stickup for guys like mladen, mrtools and yourself. I genuinely understand the gifts we are lucky to receive from the efforts of men like yourselves. Will say no more about it.
Hi Pipmagnet,
I also would stickup for mladen, mrtools and mntwana and appreciate your intent.
Some times things are taken the wrong way due to culture etc.
If I may..here is a example how things can be misunderstood...this is a true story.
I am Australian, my wife and daughter are Americans.
Many years ago,when we were courting,we would talk on the phone for hours.
I am a smoker..but I always smoke outside.
One time,when we were talking for hours, I said
Hang on , I am just going outside to roll a fag
It is common term here for roll your own cigarettes
Well,she misunderstood and thought that I was going out to beat up a homosexual!
She thought I was completely bad and would not take my calls for a month...until a mutual friend explained it to her.
I will also say no more about this
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:54 pm Hi Pipmagnet,
I also would stickup for mladen, mrtools and mntwana and appreciate your intent.
Some times things are taken the wrong way due to culture etc.
If I may..here is a example how things can be misunderstood...this is a true story.
I am Australian, my wife and daughter are Americans.
Interesting :)
yes every region have its own slang that might create big problems sometimes - so you spread on 2 continents like V :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.