Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Pelomen wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:11 am dear Mr.Mladen and admins is there any VMA BAND indicator for mt4? thx
i use it from tradingview by lazybear ,can have it for mt4?
thx in advance
"VMA" is renamed adxvma and as far as I can see (the variable names used and similar things), the source of that "vma" calculation is a very familiar (to me) mq4 file made years ago :)
Search for adxvma or averages bands (since adxvma is a part of averages for a long time) and you shall find it

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:59 am "VMA" is renamed adxvma and as far as I can see (the variable names used and similar things), the source of that "vma" calculation is a very familiar (to me) mq4 file made years ago :)
Search for adxvma or averages bands (since adxvma is a part of averages for a long time) and you shall find it
yes i've found it here in ADX section
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8414844&p=1295 ... 1295353046

thx Mr. Mladen
you're great as always, and i know mostly the good indi come from you ;)
and thankyou Mr. Sal
" And I'm on my way to believing "

Hello Mladen and Mr tools !

Can this indicator be made in a way so it only shows the direction percentages up and down in 180 degrees , 90 for up and 90 for down .

I have been looking at this indicator for some time now and the idea of it is great but i dont know why it starts to show values of over 300 degrees .

Hope there is a fix for it , so it can calculate the degrees of the current bars actions :)

TimmyHanke wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:57 am Hello Mladen and Mr tools !

Can this indicator be made in a way so it only shows the direction percentages up and down in 180 degrees , 90 for up and 90 for down .

I have been looking at this indicator for some time now and the idea of it is great but i dont know why it starts to show values of over 300 degrees .

Hope there is a fix for it , so it can calculate the degrees of the current bars actions :)
Better to use some other indicator
That indicator has some issues that are not making it quite usable

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:55 pm Those parameters depend on your code, not the called indicator
Create inputs for thos parameters and use them in the iCustom() call the way any iCustom() call uses external parameters
Hi Mladen,

thank you for your advise, I have implemented your Indicator without coding the input parameters in my EA.
Unfortunately I don't get trade signals. This is what I did, using Buffer No. 9 to get (-1 / 0 / 1) signals.

Could you probably have a look?

Code: Select all

double SuperSmoothAverage(int index)
  {
   double SSA=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Super smoothed average 1.5",index,9);
   return(SSA);
  }

int SSA = SuperSmoothAverage(9);

if(SSA== 1 && Timee!=Time[0])
    {BUY}

if(SSA == -1 && Timee!=Time[0])	
    {SELL}