Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sorry this Post include indicators and dll

SK_Rana wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 am EA Idea.

Hello Master,

If possible can we turn this idea into an EA? Please find the attached screen shot with buy/sell conditions.

Thank you,
RANA
Hi rana
in your picture where is p-day high/low - i doubts it will take less trades
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:44 am Hi rana
in your picture where is p-day high/low - i doubts it will take less trades
I didn't understand your point Tiwana Saab. It will take every day trade if the the condition is true. Imagine running this method on, lets say 10 pairs of your choice. Lets do the math - 10 pairs x 10 pips each = 100 pips daily. I am not saying that this will win everyday. We shall see some loses as well. But lets try it and gradually make this idea robust enough to make some money for us.

SK_Rana wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:01 pm I didn't understand your point Tiwana Saab. It will take every day trade if the the condition is true. Imagine running this method on, lets say 10 pairs of your choice. Lets do the math - 10 pairs x 10 pips each = 100 pips daily. I am not saying that this will win everyday. We shall see some loses as well. But lets try it and gradually make this idea robust enough to make some money for us.
Try this one - here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295357325
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen,

I would like to use your Super_Smoothed_Average 1.5 for an EA to test.

It should go long when the slope line turns green,
not trade / exit the position when the slope line is grey
go short when the line turns red.

Since I don't know the source code, I could only have a guess which buffer to take for example.
I put in some pseudo code. Could you probably give me some advise how to address the indicator?

Thank you in advance!

Code: Select all

int Super_Smoothed_Average()
   {

int i;   
   int SSA_Signal=0;

int BarShift = iBarShift(NULL,TimeFrame,Time[i]);   
   double SSA_Trend = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"Super_Smoothed_Average 1.5",PERIOD_CURRENT,AveragePeriod,AveragePrice,AverageMethod,FloatingLevels,SmoothPower,Alerts,AlertsSound,ColorChangeOn,7,BarShift);

if (SSA_Trend == 0) SSA_Signal = 0; // Grey Exit Position / not trade  
   if (SSA_Trend == 1) SSA_Signal = 1; // Long
   if (SSA_Trend == -1) SSA_Signal = -1; // Short

return (SSA_Signal);
   }