Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mr. mladen, dear Mr. mrtools, dear Mr. Mntiwana ;-)...

i have a wish, could you please change that indicator. That it is possible to change the arrow sizes and the arrow code (type). Its a wonderful indicator to build a MTF Strategy... and it would be easier for me to handle the different arrows.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Jo

Hi could some kind soul please make an indicator that plots a straight line from the open of one candle to the open of the next.

It needs to multi time frame as we are looking for the line from a higher time frame to plot on a lower one.

Here I have shown a 15 minute straight line from open to open on a 1 minute chart.

Cheers,

Eamonn.

Akvisto wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:35 pm Dear Mr. mladen, dear Mr. mrtools, dear Mr. Mntiwana ;-)...

i have a wish, could you please change that indicator. That it is possible to change the arrow sizes and the arrow code (type). Its a wonderful indicator to build a MTF Strategy... and it would be easier for me to handle the different arrows.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Jo
Akvisto, added arrows size and arrow code.

Hello people... dear mladen or mr.tools... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! can you make me a HUGE favor? I filter 60% of my orders with this ssa... but the MTF on hourly chart on so many pairs sucks even the soul of my processor, and everything stucks ... and due to the recalculating nature of the ssa, I must leave it visible and monitor it....

Could you PLEASE add an option to reduce the visible bars? like you have done on the End Point version?

It will save me time, it will improve my results... seriously I am begging you haha :)
Thanks in advance..

Hi.
I was wondering if some one could help me with the attached indicator.
I use this indicator to set the 2 lines Highest and Lowest of the previous 5 bars.
The Lines length go the full width of the chart, which covers other things i have on the far right.
I have tried to change the lines length by adding the following.
OBJPROP_RAY,false
but it has not changed.
If someone would do this for me it would be very much appreciated.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau