Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mladen,

You had modified GG-timebox indicator to 1.3 version .

I want to use it for fixed times rather than for timeframes.

The intention is to print the rectangular box and capture momentum after doing a study of the patterns of volatility timings.

The idea is to print out a time box for fixed duration and print just an rectangular box .

It would require inputs for the start of rectangular (a) from : time and date , and (b) to : time and date .

May I request you to modify it or suggest any other indicator which does this job?

Thank you always for your kindness

Attached is the indicator

mrtools wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:51 am Sanni123, this would be a version of perfect trend line in histo form.
Thank you Mr tools for this, its very appreciated. Would it be possible to have histogram alike to how bars change colour in original PTL, a neutral colour in parts
where bars are not coloured. Hope that makes sense. Either way I'm equally grateful for your time and effort
Peace

I don't mean to be a annoyance with stream of request but I am searching for Histo Hull variation to test with PTL histo for scalping. Histo makes it easier on the eye. thanks

Sanni123 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 am Thank you Mr tools for this, its very appreciated. Would it be possible to have histogram alike to how bars change colour in original PTL, a neutral colour in parts
where bars are not coloured. Hope that makes sense. Either way I'm equally grateful for your time and effort
Peace

I don't mean to be a annoyance with stream of request but I am searching for Histo Hull variation to test with PTL histo for scalping. Histo makes it easier on the eye. thanks
Here is a version that allows 3 state histogram too (you can chose that in the parameters)