Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello dear Mladen and Mr. Tools,

I had been away from the forex world for almost a year and just recently found out that our old and beloved forex-tsd had been bought by metaquotes. I wish you guys all the best on this new forum.

I have a question can we post indicator modification requests like we used to do at the advanced elite section section of forex-tsd?

mandagozu81 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 10:20 pm Hello dear Mladen and Mr. Tools,

I had been away from the forex world for almost a year and just recently found out that our old and beloved forex-tsd had been bought by metaquotes. I wish you guys all the best on this new forum.

I have a question can we post indicator modification requests like we used to do at the advanced elite section section of forex-tsd?
First,you are welcome back to pavilion :)
then i think you will be feel more pleasant than that of past experience
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RplusT wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:55 pm mrTools/mLaden.....if you guys have the mql file, could you please add a "shift" option to this indicator.

Hull variation 2.4.ex4
mntiwana wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:04 pm Of course Hull variation is their creation :)
i request for 33 prices addition
mladen wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 pm I don't have the source of version 2.4 either

I have a Hull variation 2.4 histo ;)
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

mahnooj wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 3:06 am Dear mladen, mntiwana, mrtools
kindly let me know if you have a multi-currency MTF dashboard or a heatmap for the TDI (Traders Dynamic Index), something similar to mladen's Macd heatmap 1.1.mq4.
Try this - if not then look in "some thing interesting" thread,bilbao is posting a lot of interesting stuff
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.