Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 6:01 am meta editor-build 1065 (23 mar 2017)
Here is previous build Editor for those having problem with new build editor regarding some indicator not displaying
Great :)
i try but still i am facing the issues for arrows and sub chart window display for indicator.
any possibility to correct. :(
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 pm mrtools /mtiwana
this indicator works and visible sub window and arrows nicely. what is the best and easy way to follow the same indicator to reslove the probelm. :(
Which of problem you having,can you explain ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 am attached.
sal
here it is,how it work with me,please use the ex4 i am posting here,compiled by previous editor ver
or - what else problem you facing ?

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Saad wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 am Please fix width option.It doesn't work.
Screenshot_13.png
Hi Saad
As for i remember ,slope direction line have repainting color issue and then Hull Moving Average is more or less same to slope direction line,i think you may use HMA in place,one is posted here with some extra options too
in picture white/magenta line is HMA and blue/red is slope direction line
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295354955
Attachments