Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Moderators,
downloaded today following indi:
dtosc super smoother fl's
TriangularMA centered bands - mtf & alerts_v1

Even Journal is saying indicators initialized, there is nothing shown on chart.
Attach printscreen and indicators.
Could it be because MT just updated build 1090 yesterday?
Could you help,please?

chirvasamar wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 5:22 am Dear Moderators,
downloaded today following indi:
dtosc super smoother fl's
TriangularMA centered bands - mtf & alerts_v1

Even Journal is saying indicators initialized, there is nothing shown on chart.
Attach printscreen and indicators.
Could it be because MT just updated build 1090 yesterday?
Could you help,please?

Chirvasamar, working on build 1080 for me tried to do the update to 1090 on my broker but not available yet. So not able to help, not sure what the problem could be.

Can an encoder help me here I need help I would only put two message alert on two indicator first and a ticks volume indicator the second of volatility for the first I would only like it And a function or I can enter a difference between seller and buyer and receive an alert whenever this difference and exceed for example the sellers have 100 point buyers 150 I receive an alert has every 50 difference, for the second I would like Just a message alert and not sound only message help me please sorry for my english i am french

acerdufer wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:53 am Can an encoder help me here I need help I would only put two message alert on two indicator first and a ticks volume indicator the second of volatility for the first I would only like it And a function or I can enter a difference between seller and buyer and receive an alert whenever this difference and exceed for example the sellers have 100 point buyers 150 I receive an alert has every 50 difference, for the second I would like Just a message alert and not sound only message help me please sorry for my english i am french
acerdufer,usually request/s is/are enough when posted once at some thread,repeating same thing at every thread is not a good idea
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi experts
Can you manage time for to look in the code of very fantastic indicator that is recently upgraded by MRTOOLS - it removing/deleting on chart vlines (manual drawn) and or any manual drawn object automatically when indicator property open/displayed,even without any entry in property,i saw the first indicator in so long years behaving like this,strange experience :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:17 am

Chirvasamar, working on build 1080 for me tried to do the update to 1090 on my broker but not available yet. So not able to help, not sure what the problem could be.
Thank you, MrTools!
When 1090 build available to you , please try again.
If this is the reason, most likely other indicators may not appear on chart.
So far, I discovered these two. I will check others and let you all know.

AussieBeau wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:00 pm Hi Mladen/MrTools,
Would you be so kind, as to convert the attached Stoch Heatmap dashboard, to a WPR Heatmap dashboard please.
I use the WPR for reversals....Main levels I use are extremes -10 -90 and -50.
Thanks in advancestochastic_heatmap_2.mq4
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau
Hi Aussiebeau, if you set the %d and slowing to 1 on the stochastic you will get a wpr but with positive extremes.