Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thor 456 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 11:30 pm One color UP and one color Down with the option "candle close" for each time frame ,and the idea behind this is when there is the most candle in one direction there is a possibility of entry or reversal point, this indicator should make easier to find them from the 28 Major pairs, for daytrading it could be useful. Alert on 4 time frame candle in one direction could be a good thing too
Thanks a lot
Thor456
I found this indicator on another forum ,works good but clearly he is to big for the box! Mladen if you have spare time one day could you make a Heiken Ashi Heatmap as beatiful as you have done with CCi and ADX?
Thor456

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 am You means 5 level lines
Dear Mntiwana...
Yes sir (if I have not misunderstood your point)...please excuse my poor English, I tried to explain as best as I can ( hopefully you understand) :)
.......here I used a level 70 and level 30 on the settings ( floating level % ).... but I need another level line to be added (e.g. add a level 90 and level 10), so is it possible?
Attachments

alif wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm Dear Mntiwana...
Yes sir (if I have not misunderstood your point)...please excuse my poor English, I tried to explain as best as I can ( hopefully you understand) :)
.......here I used a level 70 and level 30 on the settings ( floating level % ).... but I need another level line to be added (e.g. add a level 90 and level 10), so is it possible?
Since that indicator is meant to have multiple indicators in one indicator, that particular indicator will not have those 2 additional levels
You can use some other indicator (that eventually has the option to have 4 levels)