Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 1:07 am D.

If that is centered TMA, then it recalculates.
Does it (recalculate)?
Hmm,
I think it does. If I leave the chart untouched for a while and then hit the refresh button, very little changes.
But I have the feeling that the lines change a little form the original place when the chart progresses.
I guess I have to monitor more closely to confirm that this really happens.
Do you have by any chance a similar indicator as the TMA like that one?

Thx.
D.

Desatar wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:09 am Hmm,
I think it does. If I leave the chart untouched for a while and then hit the refresh button, very little changes.
But I have the feeling that the lines change a little form the original place when the chart progresses.
I guess I have to monitor more closely to confirm that this really happens.
Do you have by any chance a similar indicator as the TMA like that one?

Thx.
D.
D.

Check this (it is a very old one, just found it on my PC)

mladen wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 1:24 am Sorry, but seems to be misunderstanding
What is the difference between the "histo" version and any other regular RSI (like the "on chart" rsi for example, and how would that histo part would be drawn on chart and how would that help us in trading?
There are no difference between histo or other RSI. I need another RSI and MA in separate window repeat crossing signal of "on chart rsi".

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:33 am Is there a way to get ALL of the currency lines to be shown on one chart with this indicator?
The most lines I can get this indicator to show are two - and I prefer a multi line version showing all currencies.
I have attached the only indicator I have and hope it can be adapted as it has cross alerts.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
This is how it looks like on my terminal - all defaults, no code change at all