Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TraderAnton61 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 4:21 pm Hi Traders and Coders,

I wanted to ask if someone maybe knows this indicator that I have attached?

I've seen it's from 2012 and I was wondering if there are maybe some newer versions with the same "logic" ? This version slows down my MT4 horribly , when I change the symbol I have to wait for nearly a minute till something happens hehe.

Seems like an interesting indicator though.

Thanks guys
This and all other version of "currency Slope Strength" always use a lot of pc resources and it must needs some time to update next symbol calculation - and i think repainting too but experts can better guide you
This version working fast with me though,auto symbol/tf selected - the version suffix too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen & Mrtools,
May I request a simple indicator? The idea is original but I think someone might have already implemented similar ideas. I just want to show one fast MA line and one slow MA line of 1/2(High+Low-2*Open) in the subwindow. The MA type and fast/slow period are optional. I prefer MA type to be LWMA and 60/240 for fast/slow period. I would like to use them as a measurement of the market's bias. Thanks!

Best wishes,
xielin

mrtools wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 am Added the mtf with the arrow shift option, also finally realized had the color wrong(Thanks TEAMTRADER) from the first version I did and the original AO, it should be corrected in this version.
This Awesome Indicator is even better than I thought.
Although I have changed the base settings (attached) it shows divergence when it has not crossed zero. Divergence is really obvious.
For offline charts this seems to be the best setting as standard and for online 5 minute charts the setting is changed to smma (in place of sma for the offline chart).
Question - could a divergence signal and alert be added restricted to when it previously crossed zero? See illustration.
TEAMTRADER

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
Can you plz manage time for one favor regarding XO indicator "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )"
all i want neutral zone within plus/minus zero line - same as in Trend Strength & Force Index - i tried to explain here :
http://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295353138#p1295353138
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

electrical999 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 1:15 pm Hi Mladen,

Could you please update this classic indicator with your latest user friendly ideas and also may be add some smoothing feature. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jasjit
Jasjit

Here is an upgraded version
Also, that version had issues with multi time frame mode - this version works correctly