Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

lucmat wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 6:10 pm Hi pacois,
thanks for your attention.
The result you have is the original indicator made by mladen.
What I'm trying to do is an indicator that sums up various TMA centered oscillators with different settings.
I've made thata indicator in excel, but I'm not able to do the same in mq4.
I post the pictures of excel result: instead of slope of 4 different cycles, it draws only a slope that sums up all.
Hope it is clear.
Obviously, since it is made with centered TMA, this indicator RECALCULATES!!!!
Thanks

Lucmat
Hi Lucmat, that's what I did with my modest knowledge, try it if it works.
Ciao Lucmat,questo è quello che sono riuscito con le mie modeste conoscenze,prova se funziona.

pacois wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 8:37 pm Hi Lucmat, that's what I did with my modest knowledge, try it if it works.
Ciao Lucmat,questo è quello che sono riuscito con le mie modeste conoscenze,prova se funziona.
hi pacois,
thanks so much for your help, but it's different from that I want.
in reality, I 'm trying to build the indicator that appears in the second pic of post 818: it draws an unique line that sums up the slope of different Tma centered oscillator (as you can see from the pic I posted, from 4 lines to 1 line).
btw thanks a lot
are u italian? ;)

Cheepeys wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 3:23 am Hi Mr Tools thanks for the appropriate direction you sent my previous request( now here).Please i also want you to help look into the attached indicator. It was supposed to have been modified but its not displaying on chart.Please kindly help to make it active again,Rgds
Hi Cheepeys, it's an expert it goes in the experts folder and it won't actually do it's thing until the market opens. Anyway there was some errors and warnings which should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Sanni123 wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 am Hi
I'm struggling to find a TEMA cross over indicator. I'm looking to use multiple TEMA cross overs for a part of scalping method. Other things indicators include ADX; hoping to use TDI in future to make EA.

Can someone help locate single/multiple MA Crossover.

Much appreciated and Thank you in advance
Sanni123, try here https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295351850

Hi Traders and Coders,

I wanted to ask if someone maybe knows this indicator that I have attached?

I've seen it's from 2012 and I was wondering if there are maybe some newer versions with the same "logic" ? This version slows down my MT4 horribly , when I change the symbol I have to wait for nearly a minute till something happens hehe.

Seems like an interesting indicator though.

Thanks guys