Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:54 am I think a choice of signal line (deep pink in the picture) cross is more suitable - a bit faster/advance than second step cross the first one.
brother mntiwana
Thanks your proposal, however, my strategy and my chart and my trading style are different than yours, therefore please let mladen do my choice.
later I shall show you how I am using the indicator+ others
regards

talaate wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 5:52 am brother mntiwana
Thanks your proposal, however, my strategy and my chart and my trading style are different than yours, therefore please let mladen do my choice.
later I shall show you how I am using the indicator+ others
regards
For sure Brother
and then who i am in between you and mladen :)
it will be our luck when will be viewing your trading portfolio one day
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:08 am For sure Brother
and then who i am in between you and mladen :)
it will be our luck when will be viewing your trading portfolio one day
regards
Brother mntiwana
Tomorrow, or perhaps after one hour, I'll have to close all my trading position waiting to French Election, then I send to you my chart, by the way histo version of this indicator just to make my chart more comfortable to my eyes

talaate wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:21 am Brother mntiwana
Tomorrow, or perhaps after one hour, I'll have to close all my trading position waiting to French Election, then I send to you my chart, by the way histo version of this indicator just to make my chart more comfortable to my eyes
Which one of histo ?
as to my eyes - all histo looks like an "sarhi" of the charts --- (sarhi) an indian shalwar (pajama) that is weared under qameez (short)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:29 am Which one of histo ?
as to my eyes - all histo looks like an "sarhi" of the charts --- (sarhi) an indian shalwar (pajama) that is weared under qameez (short)
Hahahahahaha
God create people in differently mode and shape and more, what you are like perhaps not suitable for other and what you do not like may other like it.
That is normal brother,