Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AussieBeau wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 10:46 am Hi Mladen or MrTools,
Would it be possible to change the 4time frame indicator attached.
It is set to show the current time frame plus the next 3 upper time frames.
It is much more useful for me, if I was able to set it to show whatever timeframes I chose.
When I trade,It is of more interest to know what lower times are doing.
example..If I trade the H1...I watch the M5 M15 H1 and H4
Thanks
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau4 time frame ma cross price nmc.mq4
Hi Aussiebeau, You can set it on a 5 minute chart, on "next1" put 15,on "next2" put 60 or H1, and on "next3" put 240 or H4. In mt4 far as I'm aware that is the only way to do mtf.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 12:07 pm Hi Aussiebeau, You can set it on a 5 minute chart, on "next1" put 15,on "next2" put 60 or H1, and on "next3" put 240 or H4. In mt4 far as I'm aware that is the only way to do mtf.
Hi MrTools,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, the indicator wont be any use to me,if i can only add higher time frames or place on another chart.
Thanks
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

mrtools wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 12:07 pm Hi Aussiebeau, You can set it on a 5 minute chart, on "next1" put 15,on "next2" put 60 or H1, and on "next3" put 240 or H4. In mt4 far as I'm aware that is the only way to do mtf.
Hi Mrtools
It"s MTF version b mladen.but only calculates D1.Levels are same.Could you please change the calculation method it to 1H 4H W1 MN.

AussieBeau wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 12:23 pm Hi MrTools,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, the indicator wont be any use to me,if i can only add higher time frames or place on another chart.
Thanks
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau
Hi MrTools,
I have just come across one of mladens indicators, that shows that in mt4 its possible to have lower timefames on a H1 chart.
I have attached the indicator and screen shot.
Sorry to trouble you.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 1:27 pm Hi MrTools,
I have just come across one of mladens indicators, that shows that in mt4 its possible to have lower timefames on a H1 chart.
I have attached the indicator and screen shot.
Sorry to trouble you.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau
CCI heatmap.mq4
As for i know of,what ever TF you are on,it is showing you every thing what is happening in different TFs and or in every TFs,if you not noticing/seeing lower TFs changing colors frequently you are being on H1 ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 1:41 pm As for i know of,what ever TF you are on,it is showing you every thing what is happening in different TFs and or in every TFs,if you not noticing/seeing lower TFs changing colors frequently you are being on H1 ?
Hi,
The original post was this:
mrtools wrote: ↑
Mon May 01, 2017 2:07 am

AussieBeau wrote: ↑
Mon May 01, 2017 12:46 am
Hi Mladen or MrTools,
Would it be possible to change the 4time frame indicator attached.
It is set to show the current time frame plus the next 3 upper time frames.
It is much more useful for me, if I was able to set it to show whatever timeframes I chose.
When I trade,It is of more interest to know what lower times are doing.
example..If I trade the H1...I watch the M5 M15 H1 and H4
Thanks
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau4 time frame ma cross price nmc.mq4

Hi Aussiebeau, You can set it on a 5 minute chart, on "next1" put 15,on "next2" put 60 or H1, and on "next3" put 240 or H4. In mt4 far as I'm aware that is the only way to do mtf.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 2:07 pm Hi mntiwana,
You have completely misunderstood me.
I will try to clear things up for you
I am not trying to compare these 2 indicators at all,
I asked MrTools if he could change the 4 TF indicator for me,,It is only set to show the current chart TF plus the next 3 Higher Time frames.
I trade H1..so this 4 TF indicator would only show H1 H4 D1 WK1.
MrTools replied that in mt4 as far as he knew it could not be done,he offered the solution of having to place it on a 5minute chart as I could NOT have it show lower timefames while on the H1.
That is no good to me,because I would like to have it show me M5 M15 H1 and H4. and frankly why would I trade on one chart and have to have another open chart for my indicators.
If I am trading 6 or 7 pairs,I really want to be able to see my indicators not on a seperate chart.
MrTools told me this:
I put this indicator cc1 as a example that in mt4,it is possible to have an indicator on your H1 chart, that will show on the H1 chart, M5 M15 M30 etc..lower Time Frames
I hope this has cleared it up for you.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 2:30 pm Thanks for explaining,i pick it exact,but unfortunately the answer is same,heatmap comparing to 4Tf by nature they are differently coded so plotting them and or having results from are differently,may be experts can better guide us :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.