Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AryaAryaee wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:58 am Hi dear Masters! i need attached file as MTF!if possible
thanks in advanced!
Heiken ashi of averages & mtf 3
Ho AryaAryaee
The version you posted is old one,using 20 periods EMA simply,in the picture i used this new with 20 period EMA and it hide your indicator exactly _ try to use this new with a lot of options and features,almost 26 Averaging methods,interpolated MTF,more smoothing with any one from 26 averages,alerts and user friendly too :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AryaAryaee wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:58 am Hi dear Masters! i need attached file as MTF!if possible
thanks in advanced!
AryaAryaee, on the version you posted had an old error in the calling of the price of the ma's, instead of using for example PRICE_OPEN it was using MODE_OPEN, was using this on all the price instances, also cleaned up the code somewhat and added the lighter mtf. On the one Mntiwana posted like he said it's the same but it has more moving average types, just posting this one in case you are others may be interested in the code changes made.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mntiwana wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:45 am Heiken ashi of averages & mtf 3
Ho AryaAryaee
The version you posted is old one,using 20 periods EMA simply,in the picture i used this new with 20 period EMA and it hide your indicator exactly _ try to use this new with a lot of options and features,almost 26 Averaging methods,interpolated MTF,more smoothing with any one from 26 averages,alerts and user friendly too :)

AUDUSDH1.png
1.png
Thankyou so much dear!

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:37 am AryaAryaee, on the version you posted had an old error in the calling of the price of the ma's, instead of using for example PRICE_OPEN it was using MODE_OPEN, was using this on all the price instances, also cleaned up the code somewhat and added the lighter mtf. On the one Mntiwana posted like he said it's the same but it has more moving average types, just posting this one in case you are others may be interested in the code changes made.
thankyou! good explaination.nice of you!