Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote:
nevar

Here is this version. It has additional price(and volume) smoothing option and you can chose if you want volume adjustment or not. Upper is without volume adjustment lower is with volume adjustment (as it is seen from the name of the indicator)

Thank you Mladen.
It is interesting but it looks as the concept doesnt fit into every indicator.

jmn5611 wrote:Mr tools, is it possible to attach a price label to past fractals so that they appear where the past fractals were. Instead of a dot can there be a price label on past fractals? That would be perfect!
Jmn5611, this is the best I can do with these(not very familar with these).
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
newbiees, 太虚一毫

Mr tools or other coders if MrTools has had enough of me, I was able to get Mr. tools fractal indicator to display past prices. I was lucky enough to find the snippet of code that did the trick and cobble something together. Now my problem is that the object do not disappear when the chart is changed or the indicator is removed. Help? Sorry for bothering you too much MrTools.

jmn5611 wrote:Mr tools or other coders if MrTools has had enough of me, I was able to get Mr. tools fractal indicator to display past prices. I was lucky enough to find the snippet of code that did the trick and cobble something together. Now my problem is that the object do not disappear when the chart is changed or the indicator is removed. Help? Sorry for bothering you too much MrTools.

Nice job, with this version they should delete now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫