Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ratonchjes wrote:I think you should create a thread just for binary options and discuss there since this is just for requests and ideas about indicators.. next time you share anything, dont expect peeple to guess the indicators. share at least the name, or share the indicators that were probably downloaded from here or tsd..  cheers...
yes. tiwana created a new page for binaryoptions/short term trade
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

I have another request but please dont ignore it.

Can you make dmi lines with dot for each candle end point. (like rsi lido). if dots can change color level crossing that will be great indicator. I dont know about codings, and i think this is big work, But please try to make it. it will be very important indicator.

This is Rsi lido mq4 file and rsi level crossing dot mq4 file

RSI_LiDo1.mq4      RSI-Trend-Dots mtf.mq4     

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rockweli wrote:Dear mladen or mrtools,

Can you make (adx) dmi lines level crossing arrow with alert on current option...........

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,
Hi Rockweli
I think this version "Wilder's_DMI nrp + histo mtf + alerts + arrows" includes a lot more
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.