Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote:Hi friends
today i tried one combination of 2 indies in main chart.  Indies developed by Mr. Mladen and the logic tested in several pairs and all are win 10/10ITM.  Try and let share your experience.... 
logic and trade result below   
Sal, why don't you post your TPL or settings, so others can share and give suggestions?
I have seen such arrangement with Bollinger Bands in the past.

I see, you are trading BO. I think you should open a thread at "Trading systems"  like "Binary Options Trading System" to share your system and progress.
By the way, I have never seen a BO Broker statement like this. Which broker are you using?

RplusT wrote:
Sal, why don't you post your TPL or settings, so others can share and give suggestions?
I have seen such arrangement with Bollinger Bands in the past.

I see, you are trading BO. I think you should open a thread at "Trading systems"  like "Binary Options Trading System" to share your system and progress.
By the way, I have never seen a BO Broker statement like this. Which broker are you using?
I can post if someone interested only .  I am using Alpari.com mt4 for binary.com which is very close to the price action..

see the attached TPL
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:
I can post if someone interested only .  I am using Alpari.com mt4 for binary.com which is very close to the price action..

see the attached TPL
Thanks, Sal. The inner indicator doesn't show on the TPL. I've used the TMA with a setting of 15 (half of the outer) for it. Is pretty close to yours.
Anyway, I'm using a similar set up for Forex (but not on 1M) and when I'm bored (which usually I am) I trade some BO on 1M chart using 3 or 5M BO's. Those I trade off the inner channel (Dash line).Only when angle is steep. But my settings are 60/15.
Anyway, I think you should open a Thread at Trading systems and ask the admin to move all the posts there. It's also useable for Forex.
Attachments

RplusT wrote:
Thanks, Sal. The inner indicator doesn't show on the TPL. I've used the TMA with a setting of 15 (half of the outer) for it. Is pretty close to yours.
Anyway, I'm using a similar set up for Forex (but not on 1M) and when I'm bored (which usually I am) I trade some BO on 1M chart using 3 or 5M BO's. Those I trade off the inner channel (Dash line).Only when angle is steep. But my settings are 60/15.
Anyway, I think you should open a Thread at Trading systems and ask the admin to move all the posts there. It's also useable for Forex.

Here you are guys,i think i manage to make same like Sal....  
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500