Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

FXSurf wrote:I recall grabbing this one last year via TSD. Haven't seen this one mentioned here as of yet. Has it been changed?

Hi FXSurf
Thanks to make remember,nothing changed .... still there is/are a lot to add and mention including this too but this will go to Moving Averages thread to its belonging family stuff,i think it is usable and alternative to MAs crossing even,after that of your posted version,one more last version was posted then with just alerts addition.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi zzleepy
You have to know all 2 versions you said was coded by MLADEN and then for some reasons only ex4 file was posted.
But you can experiment your creation within any indicator (for example the attached indicator) that are already in mq4 file format (indicators here are not less than in value comparing to any loud speaking invention of others )  ..... and then share/contribute your efforts to trading community as others already doing.
regards

My Dearest Mntiwana, i have first to admit that your ... charts are looking like Picasso drawings ... and second if the indicator used on the main chart could be shared and the template as well ... I really thank you for your time, effort and contribution ... ALL THREE of YOU ... Mladen and MrTools including ...
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: My Dearest Mntiwana, i have first to admit that your ... charts are looking like Picasso drawings ... and second if the indicator used on the main chart could be shared and the template as well ... I really thank you for your time, effort and contribution ... ALL THREE of YOU ... Mladen and MrTools including ...
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri
It is "BB stops (new format) 1.2" Indicator,template and indicator attached here,just be care and you must see and check in back history of chart,the market price location where it was adjusted that time,looking good but not at every place/location and is THE not some final Picasso drawing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

danizani95 wrote:Hi guys I'm looking for an overbought/oversold arrow indicator that use RSI. It should show the arrow when the RSI cross above 70 and then cross below 50 or when it cross below 30 and then cross above 50. Is there anything like this ? Thanks
Danizani95, are you looking for the separate window rsi indicator which draws arrows on ob/os and 50?

mladen wrote:
Lucmat

That is a simple high low channel of average -a lot of metatrader 4 versions for that already exist
Hi mladen,
as you could see from the attached example, the indicator doesn't draw a channel but a sort of stochastic, one for overbought and one for oversold (are there other indicators with this concept?).
I post again the formula: it's very simple, may you build it please?
price  - its moving average of x period = a
a - min(x period of a)
a - max(x period of a) 

Hope it is clear.
Thanks for your help

Lucmat
Attachments

lucmat wrote:
Hi mladen,
as you could see from the attached example, the indicator doesn't draw a channel but a sort of stochastic, one for overbought and one for oversold (are there other indicators with this concept?).
I post again the formula: it's very simple, may you build it please?
price  - its moving average of x period = a
a - min(x period of a)
a - max(x period of a) 

Hope it is clear.
Thanks for your help

Lucmat
Lucmat

If the formula you describe is applied to some data, then the result is not going to be what you see on that picture. They are going to be what I have described in that post of mine