Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote:
Desatar

Placing two indicators in the same window is not the same as applying one indicator to another
Try using the built in Bollinger bands instead of BB macd applying it to the first indicator data (when you drag it to QQE window) and see what shall you get as a result
You mean the Bollinger Bands that are in the MT4 platform?

mladen wrote:
Desatar

Placing two indicators in the same window is not the same as applying one indicator to another
Try using the built in Bollinger bands instead of BB macd applying it to the first indicator data (when you drag it to QQE window) and see what shall you get as a result
I tried it and it is not too bad. Thx for the idea.

D.

mladen wrote:
Lucmat

That is a simple high low channel of average -a lot of metatrader 4 versions for that already exist
Hi mladen,
thanks for your reply.
Ive tried with some high low channel of average but they are different from the indicator I have in excel.
btw which is the name of the indicator that draw the difference between price and its moving average?
Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat wrote:
Hi mladen,
thanks for your reply.
Ive tried with some high low channel of average but they are different from the indicator I have in excel.
btw which is the name of the indicator that draw the difference between price and its moving average?
Thanks

Lucmat
Lucmat

If you set the fast period to 1 then you can use macd for that too (in that case it would be a difference between price and ema)

mladen wrote:
Lucmat

If you set the fast period to 1 then you can use macd for that too (in that case it would be a difference between price and ema)
Mladen as simple as genial 
im becoming crazy trying to construct the indicator I have in excel...mathmax or arraymaximum...
it draws two lines, overbought and oversold levels: some years ago this indicator gave me a lot of good trades...why I left it?