Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

gelsas wrote: I am not spamming. I just wanted to know what that was.
Please : we are not deleting links to sites like that but if you take a look that they do delete links there on that side (links to their own market on their own site), what would you think? And posting links to commercial stuff was and always will be in a danger of being treated as a spam (even more when your question was already answered in the discussion of that "product" there)

Hi All,
I am having a problem with the attached indicator.
I trade only using Ichimoku and pivots..so this is a major problem for me.
When I load it onto a chart , parts of my other indicators start dissapearing as if this is deleting some of the label objects.
My request is ..would some kind person have a look at it for me, to solve this problem, also if it is not too much work , place the list of pivot prices that are printed together at the bottom right corner on a black background please.
Many many Thanks
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

sal wrote:dear Mladen/tools/tiwana
here i try one combination for 2 indicator whcih gets a good impressive signals.  but its very less signals.
if it possible to combined in 1 indi and get arrows as per snap .  will be very good.

As for i see,TM555 is MLADENs "TriangularMA centered asymmetric bands"indicator and you can squeeze bands (decrease deviation values,for example to 1) to get a lot of signals
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.