Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote:mrtools.....could you please adjust the code to place an arrow on the chart at colour change? With adjustment of the arrow distance please.
Thank you!
rsx nrp mtf nmc.mq4     
Hi RplusT
Try this one of MLADENs "rsx nrp mtf + arrows + alerts nmc"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
pfxi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Rockweli wrote:Dear - Mr.mladen or mrtools,

you 2 doing great help for people from long time and im really appreciate that. But I have requested few indicators but i dont see any respond for them. Maybe my ideas not worth. So i dont ask same again. But im sure i asked about only use full indicators. And i going to request another one, and i hope answer atleast at "cant done".

There is good opportunities coming dmi and rsi crossing time.
Best Regards..........
What is the indicator drawing the white arrows on your picture,
if I may ask?  And the shadow MA from your previous post?  Looks interesting.

mntiwana wrote: Hi RplusT
Try this one of MLADENs "rsx nrp mtf + arrows + alerts nmc"
I've been trying to put a v-line at the colour change with the option to define the location (main and/or sub-window) which works pretty well depsite that I have got no clue about coding.
BUT....it does not delete the v-lines when I remove the indicator. Cansomeone have a look what I did wrong, please!

rsx nrp mtf + arrows + alerts nmc 1.1.mq4