Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Sasha Plutov wrote:
mntiwana,
Arina wants Stochastic, that has overbought zone near 0 and oversold - 100,
 Maybe such indicator I may call mirror stochastic || inverted || upside down )).

Hi Sasha plutov
Thanks for helping,this is really a problem when some one can not explain well or we can not pick it exact because of the language different than English,google translator help us at limited level.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote:
Sal

You are using it in mtf mode. Please recheck how multi time frame indicator work
Mladen
Yes .. indi 2 switch to 5min mtf mode in 1min chart. The behaviour of indi 2 is get repaint in some places after change the trend colour change  for 1 to 3candles and then next candle gets high reversal trend.
for indi 1 (1min mtf), not affecting my logic.
my above details are clear to understand.  
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:
Mladen
Yes .. indi 2 switch to 5min mtf mode in 1min chart. The behaviour of indi 2 is get repaint in some places after change the trend colour change  for 1 to 3candles and then next candle gets high reversal trend.
for indi 1 (1min mtf), not affecting my logic.
my above details are clear to understand.  
That is exactly how multi time frame indicators work

winner246 wrote:HELLO  MLADEN,

Please kindly assist with an ENVELOPE SUMMED HISTO that can take at least 10 different settings of the envelope like you have successfully done with RSI SUMMED HISTO.

MANY THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK
Which of rsi summed histo,can you post the code of that rsi or link
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote:
You can use the magic number that the expert you are suing and than this ea will manage trailing stops and the EA you are using will open orders
Dear Mladen,
Thank you for your reply and explanation ... can you specify if the Trailing Stop EA should be placed on the same chart with our Trading EA or should be placed elsewhere ????
Waiting for your kind specification .... thank you
Best Regards
Dimitri