Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Eka wrote:Dear Mladen

I get this indicator and template on TSD, i hope you could make this more lighter on Memory and sometimes this freeze when i open the terminal

Regards
Hi Eka,

This is a new version of absolute strength(with the 20+ price options)and trend strength, the trend strength has the 6 types of rsi and the 20+ price options.

Eka wrote:Dear Mladen

I get this indicator and template on TSD, i hope you could make this more lighter on Memory and sometimes this freeze when i open the terminal

Regards
This a new absolute strength market, the absolute strength is built in (so don't need the other one in your indicators folder) also it has the 20+ price options and added Mladen's new lower CPU mtf. So hopefully that will help make things lighter on the Memory. 
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Hi all,

i have been looking at this indicator, and it is good because it keeps staying in the trade, but sometimes, when it is ranging, as usual it is chopped around.

I had a thought - can we "ignore" values that is too small?

so, if buffer < xxx, then buffer == buffer [i+1].

but of course the next question is what is "xxx" - and i had thought that may be "xxx" can be y% of the range of buffer[i+100] (or whatever 100 is) ?

what are your thoughts on this?

many thanks in advance,
yfx

yuhu wrote:Hi all,

i have been looking at this indicator, and it is good because it keeps staying in the trade, but sometimes, when it is ranging, as usual it is chopped around.

I had a thought - can we "ignore" values that is too small?

so, if buffer < xxx, then buffer == buffer [i+1].

but of course the next question is what is "xxx" - and i had thought that may be "xxx" can be y% of the range of buffer[i+100] (or whatever 100 is) ?

what are your thoughts on this?

many thanks in advance,
yfx

Maybe one possible solution could be something like this
Attachments