Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dimitri wrote: Dear Mntiwana,
I mean within the same Time Frame Chart ...
Description: We use Two (2) Moving Averages. In the picture the Fast MA is 21 period EMA and the Slow MA is 55 period EMA. We find the Three (3) Last Crossing-UP and Three (3) Crossing-Down points. We name the Cross-UP with "Lx" and the Cross-Down with "Hx". We use for "x", number "1" for the last number "2" for the previous and number "3" for the third one. So we will have "H1" for the Last Cross Down point, "H2" for the previous and "H3" for the third ... accordingly for the Cross-Up points we will have "L1" for the last one etc. etc.
Every time a new cross will be effected, numbers will change accordingly, in order to keep numbering logic the same ...
Now the Conditions to define the three states of TREND are :
1. UP-Trend when : L3 < L2 < L1 and H3 < H2 < H1 and as a result the indicator must produce +1
2. Down-Trend when : L3 > L2 > L1 and H3 > H2 > H1 and as a result the indicator must produce -1
3. Flat-Trend if : L3 < L2 > L1 and H3 < H2 > H1 and as a result the indicator must produce "0" "zero"
4. Flat-Trend if : L3 > L2 < L1 and H3 > H2 < H1 and as a result the indicator must produce "0" "zero"

If there something to be clarified please specify ....
Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards
Dimitri

That might be a good idea.

mntiwana wrote:What ever name you like give it,no problem,that make you feel easy,
still confuse if all 2 MAs of same current tf,then there is a 3 MAs cross version already doing same.

My Dear Friend,
I think there is a misunderstanding .... the idea is to DEFINE the TREND, using Two (2) Moving Averages Crossing points ... The TREND will be specified from Rules, as described ... and we will have indication of the trend continuously ... When the indicator will show +1=UP_Trend, if -1=Down_Trend and if 0=Flat_Trend .... the above uploaded indicator does not have this result ...
In order to go a little bit forward Points "Hx" and "Lx" can be used as Resistance and Support also ...
For any additional clarification please ask ... Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards
Dimitri

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
My request regarding some new addition in "adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf" it have very wonderful functions already that extremely help user to form it multiple way compete to any situations.
1 = newest averages especially tema including ome
2 = rest of RSI/s including rsx capability
3 = add extreme prices,it already have 20 prices
4 = vline addition on slope coloring with on first bar choice true/false,this vlines i needs for experimenting/forming purpose because i change settings countless times when comparing with previous to find out the max best form (vlines ID plz)
though this is a request asking too much and it needs a lot of coding work but i believes it will be best one creation for us users
 And my question,if it can be code the way on chart version ?
regards

OR

i think may be it will be a complete new indicator
rsi of averages but with same options/features provided in (adaptive rsx 3.2 mtf)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
My request regarding some new addition in "adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf" it have very wonderful functions already that extremely help user to form it multiple way compete to any situations.
1 = newest averages especially tema including ome
2 = rest of RSI/s including rsx capability
3 = add extreme prices,it already have 20 prices
4 = vline addition on slope coloring with on first bar choice true/false,this vlines i needs for experimenting/forming purpose because i change settings countless times when comparing with previous to find out the max best form (vlines ID plz)
though this is a request asking too much and it needs a lot of coding work but i believes it will be best one creation for us users
 And my question,if it can be code the way on chart version ?
regards

Mntiwana, sorrRY can't modify an ex4 file.

sal wrote:hi Mladen/Tools/Mtiwana,

I am here attached snap with my logic , it very smiple, could team able to modify the HMA or HALF TREND indi to paint arrows as per logic..
sal,do you know half trend repainter indicator ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.