Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mak wrote:Hello all,

Love the new forum!

I use attached indicator on a daily basis. The thing is that it s quite demanding on CPU, so i can t use more than 1 at the time I would like to use 3 overlayed in the same window.

Could someone please add the "limit the no of calc. bars" feature to it?
Hi mak
You already Welcome by forum expert anyway
can you try this latest version with extra features (new prices-averages-interpolation-lines ID and on first bar choice-alerts),may be will solve your matter,otherwise mladen and mrtools are here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

tradre wrote:Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate it if mladen or mrtools added alerts and arrows at the beginning of color change of this nonlag ma..

Hi Tradre, that version can repaint when using colors, have this version with arrow(dot) options that doesn't repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, Chickenspicy

Hi guys,

I need some help with this MT4 indicator.

The MT5 version of the VIDYA indicator uses the Chande CMO formula to calculate the Volatility Average, but the MT4 version uses a Standard Deviation for the Volatility Average.

Can the Standard Deviation calculation be replaced with the CMO calculation in the MT4 indicator so it functions the same as the MT5 version? 

Thanks!

Fudo

Fudomyo wrote:Hi guys,

I need some help with this MT4 indicator.

The MT5 version of the VIDYA indicator uses the Chande CMO formula to calculate the Volatility Average, but the MT4 version uses a Standard Deviation for the Volatility Average.

Can the Standard Deviation calculation be replaced with the CMO calculation in the MT4 indicator so it functions the same as the MT5 version? 

Thanks!

Fudo
Fudo

Here is this version (it is rather old, but it works)

winner246 wrote:HELLO  MLADEN,

MQ4  CORRECTED-MOMENTUM  AND  MQ4  CORRECTED  VELOCITY

After you released the MQ5 Versions of these two indicators you promised to release their MQ4 Versions, Please have they been released ?  if yes please post. THANKS
If I recall correctly what I have told some 3 months ago is that they can not be made in that form
And since it would be a kind of a downgrade in the case of those two indicators, better to leave that as is ...