Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,
I have small request and idea. My idea was if some one can create color candlestick, color line or color histogram with 4 colors for bollinger bands above conditions, 

# crossed down upper band - color 1
# crossed down middle band - color 2
# crossed up middle band - color 3
# crossed up lower band - color 4

Thanks..........
Attachments

electrical999 wrote:
Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you very much for your welcome and also the changes to the indicator - much appreciated. I love the new site - please keep up the good work. Thank you

Regards
Jasjit
jasjit
It was coded by mladen,i am zero in coding matters.

Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thanks. I tried just values under 200, but with 300 I see a change. What is about:

I found 3ma on a mq4 database on the internet. It's over 4 years old. Many files were once only available for a lot of money like stochastic momentum. But can a calculation be copyrighted or is the code of this simple ma decompiled so badly?
Why is it no problem to work on stochastic momentum, but not on a new way to calculate ma?

Maybe you can tell me, what it does, to what is it very similar. Does it repaint?

Naughty 77 wrote:Hi Guys

I take it that if you don't get a reply, then it means forget it ?

Regards

Naughty 77
You start been naughty,delay can be due to some genuine reasons and might be answered lately,don't guess good willing individuals sitting in wait but a lot to do that is in process but in case some questions/requests really do not needs any reply.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear mladen

I am using your ADX Heatmap to select the trending stocks. Now alongwith your new bbsqueeze mlf is giving to make it better. I have a request. Is it possible to make BBSQUEEZE Heatmap similar to other Heatmaps? 

In the image I part is H1,D1 ADX Heatmap alongwith Symbol changer and II part is M15,H1,D1 BB Squeeze.
Attachments