Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys! Could you help me with coding Xi-AsianSession indicator and adding several new features. Now it shows only one standart deviation which is simply Asian Session range. You can change Open and Close hours of Session by changing OpenHour and CloseHour fileds in Inputs (time is GMT). Here on the screen below you can see how this indicator works now:

Could you guys automate adding 3 standart deviation blocks above and below Asian Session range like shown on the screen:

Thank you in advance.
These users thanked the author DIM1NE for the post:
selvakumaran

Hi Mladen

Thank you for what you are doing, you have helped me so much with all your indicators, you are a God!

I would like to know if it is possible to make the indicator sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nc    able to appear on the following indicator bb_macd_nrp_-mtf_amp_alerts instead of the main charts. I have tried but it is not working and was wandering if it can be done ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77

Naughty 77 wrote:Hi Mladen

Thank you for what you are doing, you have helped me so much with all your indicators, you are a God!

I would like to know if it is possible to make the indicator sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nc    able to appear on the following indicator bb_macd_nrp_-mtf_amp_alerts instead of the main charts. I have tried but it is not working and was wandering if it can be done ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Hi Naughty 77
First to Welcome you here thanks for joining us,conditionally if you are not too much naughty
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Snowski wrote:Hi guys,

Looking for a relatively light-weight Volume Profile indicator. Have tried quite a few of them and the one below seems to be ideal (showing last x POCs, Value Area, etc).However, when I load this on several charts, MT4 seems to freeze at times. Looking at CPU it seems this indie loves CPU for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Does anyone know of a good alternative, or see a way to make this indie less of a CPU hog..? Perhaps just update once a minute or so would be a good idea. 
And double-check that old POCs and Volume Profiles are not recalculated over and over again?

Thanks in advance.

Snow

I use riv_ay-TPOChart.v102-6 and it also often crashes MT4.... 
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

smok wrote:Hey all, thank you for all your sharings. (special thanks to mladen)

is it possible to create indicator which contains (all-in-one) pivots/opens/high-low for daily,weekly,monthly,yearly?
(with manual timezone adjustment)

High/Low:
previous daily high/low
previous weekly high/low
previous monthly high/low

Opens:
Daily open
Weekly open
Monthly open
Yearly open

Pivots (standard pivot calculation with mid-pivots):
Daily pivots
Weekly pivots
Monthly pivots
Yearly pivots

I think that there is already such an indicator, but it will be posted later (as the rest of the stuff is posted)

knaimad wrote:Dear mladen

Possible to add newest set of averages to wave trend oscillator (does it make any sense)?
Hi Knaimad
Can you test/check this

36 averages for channel calculation mode/average calculation mode and for signal calculation mode along 20 prices .... is it enough for now
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.