.

Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#11
mntiwana wrote: Agreed for M15,then what about which pair
eurusd...but timeframe can be higher...I recently look at weekly/monthly sometimes...opens eyes a little bit...


Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#12
What is wrong with M5? If you like it quick and dirty, it's the place to be. An indicator can have many possible applications or can be leading indicator in a strategy, e.g. the RSI of MACD: momentum scalping, divergence picking, trend filter. Most settings works only for a tf and pair. But one indicator alone?

Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#13
Pava wrote: eurusd...but timeframe can be higher...I recently look at weekly/monthly sometimes...opens eyes a little bit...
You are right,as start we have to choose one at least,no matter which one,then M15 is about in middle for mostly traders and they can have view of any higher TF when needed,the only reason i like lower TFs,on one candle of daily chart,how traders can make a trade when in 24 hours market price may form so many shapes and a lot more happens in a day,if users were at 15 tf they can have 96 candles and then might be they can have one or two trades according to their strategy though market get back on its daily open price line after 24 hours but it was swinging fewer times and provide a chance to play/risk
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#14
Krelian99 wrote:What is wrong with M5? If you like it quick and dirty, it's the place to be. An indicator can have many possible applications or can be leading indicator in a strategy, e.g. the RSI of MACD: momentum scalping, divergence picking, trend filter. Most settings works only for a tf and pair. But one indicator alone?
Tobi
One amazing question
always traders says fake price movement on lower/lowest TFs,if originally price was not at those levels and secondly why peoples can not see a lot of candles in lower TFs,they can easily miss 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 candles because of their poor indicator and poor strategy,think if it happens on higher TFs like this,what will be result to them even missing one single candle
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#15
And then how much percentage of traders whom take one trade on higher TFs and wait for days.
we are talking and working for majority of traders,like wise we are.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#16
Test and fake price movements all the time - I love it. There is no better place to learn FX. But these movements also happen on H4 and D1.
Do you remember the TSD-thread Indicator parade? You picked 5 of your best indicators in a list and wrote in some words why you picked this indi.

Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

#19
Here is set up for 1H Chart...When Peak indicator shows reversal & RSI has same color, it is safe to inter a trade...(There is 1 green peak in the middle of the chart and RSI turned Green after it...I think it is safe also, because there isn't much space between Peak and the reversal in RSI)...enjoy...
NonLagRsi nrp mtf+alerts nmc.mq4
(11.98 KiB) Downloaded 1103 times
Peak.ex4
(16.65 KiB) Downloaded 923 times
1.jpg

#20
Pava wrote: Here is set up for 1H Chart...When Peak indicator shows reversal & RSI has same color, it is safe to inter a trade...(There is 1 green peak in the middle of the chart and RSI turned Green after it...I think it is safe also, because there isn't much space between Peak and the reversal in RSI)...enjoy...
Can i know,why the peak indi did not form extreme peaks at point 1,2 and 3 as it was doing in other up (grean)/down (red) locations
3276226.jpg
3276226.jpg
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 043hs, abdllh, CommonCrawl [Bot], damoang, Derekers, DotNetDotCom [Bot], Etrader4L1fe, Jimmy, lywer, MicroLite, Supertwister, Sutatong, xyzman and 53 guests