.

#11
Dear Mr.Mntiwana...            Yes it can, although I do not want to remove it (looks good with a "shadow") , just wanted reduced,... but not all can be resolved that way, especially at this (my main request)
Screenshot (52).png


#12
alif wrote:Dear Mr.Mntiwana...            Yes it can, although I do not want to remove it (looks good with a "shadow") , just wanted reduced,... but not all can be resolved that way, especially at this (my main request)  
Did you try changing the lines width in the parameters?

#13
mladen wrote:
Did you try changing the lines width in the parameters?

Dear Mr.Mladen...

Yes if I didn't misunderstand your point, I would like the option exists to reduce/enlarge the width of the "shadow" (not so important, only if possible) ... ... ... and also there is the option (this is my main request) to display or not of the level line...

regards

#14

Hello mladen

 

i need some help please help me, i have attached   Simple MarketInfo.mq4 file

about my need :

now its auto add symbols from market watch 

but i need it should be create new column if it cross   50 symbol

not it has    if(SymbolsTotal(true)>50)

     {      Alert("The maximum number of symbols upto 50.");

      return(INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT);     }  

but i need this should be used in per column 50 

example: if i add 90 symbol then it should be, 1st column 50 symbol and 2nd column 40 symbol

if i add 120 symbol then it will be 50  50 and 20 in total 3 column 

and 1 more thing  i have tried to add Yesterday Closed price bot its not working

it showing 0.000

Sorry for bad english, if possible please help me

Thanks

Simple MarketInfo.mq4
(10.09 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

#15
vegadigitalco wrote:Hello mladen i need some help please help me, i have attached   Simple MarketInfo.mq4 fileabout my need :now its auto add symbols from market watch but i need it should be create new column if it cross   50 symbolnot it has    if(SymbolsTotal(true)>50)     {      Alert("The maximum number of symbols upto 50.");      return(INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT);     }  but i need this should be used in per column 50 example: if i add 90 symbol then it should be, 1st column 50 symbol and 2nd column 40 symbolif i add 120 symbol then it will be 50  50 and 20 in total 3 column and 1 more thing  i have tried to add Yesterday Closed price bot its not workingit showing 0.000Sorry for bad english, if possible please help meThanks
Using 1 second timer on a task like that almost sure is going to cause your terminal crashes


#16
mladen wrote:
Using 1 second timer on a task like that almost sure is going to cause your terminal crashes
i have tried with 50 Symbol it not crash,

u make it for 60 second timer
i need  auto column feature, 
Please add

#17
vegadigitalco wrote:
i have tried with 50 Symbol it not crash,

u make it for 60 second timer
i need  auto column feature, 
Please add
if possible please add manual symbol and auto symbol selection option in it
i have tried
string symlist2[]     = {"NSE_Nifty","Gold", "EURUSD", "GBPUSD"};

but its not working

#18
vegadigitalco wrote: if possible please add manual symbol and auto symbol selection option in it
i have tried
string symlist2[]     = {"NSE_Nifty","Gold", "EURUSD", "GBPUSD"};

but its not working
Do you have those symbols in the market watch?

#19
mladen wrote:
Do you have those symbols in the market watch?[/QUOTE

Yes i have those symbols
If u like to change with currency its ok u can change it.

#20
vegadigitalco wrote:
mladen wrote:
Do you have those symbols in the market watch?[/QUOTE Yes i have those symbols If u like to change with currency its ok u can change it.


Check what error do you get in the experts or journals tab



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests