Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

michaelB wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:47 pm
mntiwana-- re the charts in post 77, 78, and 79
What is the magenta and white trend line with arrows on these charts.
Thank you for your help.

Hi michaelB
Trying to find and will be get back when and if found
honestly dont remember at the moment :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear mrtools + mntiwana,

hope you can help me. I'm trying to use the indicator "adx plusdi minusdi cross histo (arrow + alerts + mtf).mq4".

When I load it with my Metatrader-compiler (Version: 4.00 Build 1090) it doesn't work, it appears in a subwindow green and red, but there are no arrows/alerts in the main window to see. Only the color-part in the sparate window does show up - and when I change sth in the code (additional line...), it doesn't force it to show up properly.
If I add the additional line to the code (as mladen suggested (post # 32 from "Metatrader 4 Build 1090 issue(s)." - thread) I get 3 errors from my compiler.
Maybe you can help me with posting an ex4-file for this one? but how can I preceed?

Thanks in advance.
Schwarz

Schwarz wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:18 pm
Dear mrtools + mntiwana,

hope you can help me. I'm trying to use the indicator "adx plusdi minusdi cross histo (arrow + alerts + mtf).mq4".

When I load it with my Metatrader-compiler (Version: 4.00 Build 1090) it doesn't work, it appears in a subwindow green and red, but there are no arrows/alerts in the main window to see. Only the color-part in the sparate window does show up - and when I change sth in the code (additional line...), it doesn't force it to show up properly.
If I add the additional line to the code (as mladen suggested (post # 32 from "Metatrader 4 Build 1090 issue(s)." - thread) I get 3 errors from my compiler.
Maybe you can help me with posting an ex4-file for this one? but how can I preceed?

Thanks in advance.
Schwarz
When I posted it forgot to add the arrows code :oops: , this is the corrected version with the build 1090 code and the arrows.
adx plusdi minusdi cross histo (arrows + alerts + mtf).mq4
(7.62 KiB) Downloaded 613 times
adx cross.png

"...this is the corrected version with the build 1090 code and the arrows."
Thanks mrtools, works perfect now.

(I still don't understand why my additional line in the code (mladen's suggestion) gave me the compiling errors)
Thanks
Schwarz

Schwarz wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 pm
"...this is the corrected version with the build 1090 code and the arrows."
Thanks mrtools, works perfect now.

(I still don't understand why my additional line in the code (mladen's suggestion) gave me the compiling errors)
Thanks
Schwarz
Show the code line you added and the place where you added

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear mntiwana,

thanks for taking care. Problem is solved now. Just a quick look at mrtools code explained everything to me.
I inserted the first line of code in question too but in a wrong way - without the bracket.

Thanks anyway.
Schwarz

mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm
talaate wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:06 am

Hi mladen
Is it possible to create mq4 version
Regards
Don't think there has been one made,this one is the same except the fill.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for the pretty extended ver :)
as always my own way of formation/fitting
my humble request for including ALMA in the 8 methods fleet/squad
EURUSDH1-long.png
EURUSDH1-extra long.png

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Don't think there has been one made,this one is the same except the fill.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for the pretty extended ver :)
as always my own way of formation/fitting
my humble request for including ALMA in the 8 methods fleet/squad
Am working on figuring a way to add, being Alma has more external parameters than period and price, it's not just a simple add on like the other ma's.

1. Similar Topics

1. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 1930 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies
    2. TDI indicators for MT5

0 Replies 1977 Views

by Jimmy, Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”