Re: ADX indicator(s) - ADXm averages

mladen wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:44 am
New version of ADXm averages
Some new options (mainly in coloring mode - now it has 4 types of colors/alerts modes that can be used, one is probably the most interesting - the cross of DI and outer levels) and some more internal stuff changed. Seems that new coloring/alerting modes can help in decision making :)

adxm averages.png
Mladen - can you this ADXM averages version 2.8 in MQ4 format. Regards ARSD

arsd wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:46 pm
mladen wrote:
Some new options (mainly in coloring mode - now it has 4 types of colors/alerts modes that can be used, one is probably the most interesting - the cross of DI and outer levels) and some more internal stuff changed. Seems that new coloring/alerting modes can help in decision making :)

adxm averages.png
Hi arsd
Any Averages codes are not posted with mq4 source code,policy is like that
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

arsd wrote:
mladen wrote:

adxm averages.png
Sorry, no

Re: ADX indicator(s) - metatrader

Hi mr.mntiwana,
Im using short expiry trades. you know normally adx indicators are little lagging. Please tell me what is adx indicator you know that have minimum lagging ?

Rockweli wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 am
Hi mr.mntiwana,
Im using short expiry trades. you know normally adx indicators are little lagging. Please tell me what is adx indicator you know that have minimum lagging ?
There is no no-lagging indicator (unless you are using extrapolation/forecasting in which case lagging is the least of the problems)

mladen wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:15 am
Rockweli wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 am
Hi mr.mntiwana,
There is no no-lagging indicator (unless you are using extrapolation/forecasting in which case lagging is the least of the problems)
Thanks mr.mladen, understood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:31 pm
arsd wrote:

Hi arsd
Any Averages codes are not posted with mq4 source code,policy is like that
Ok, Mr Mladen - can you update this adxm avg 2_8.ex4 indi for MT5 from MT4. This is my request because I am extremely comfortable with this indi. Thanks & regards once again

ARSD

adx Cfb adaptive adx
This version of ADX Cfb Adaptive ADX with interpolated mtf - ADX and Cfb both usual prices - all Cfb adjustable parameters and trigger level including alerts
EURUSDH1.png
EURUSDM1.png
adx Cfb adaptive adx.mq4
(17.82 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.