Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:22 pm not correct, we get strong signals for each adx crossing and remove false signals that you can see near to near of ADX corssings... i tested this in real account in binary..
moreover trader can adjust the levels so will get more signals as they wish..
hope this will helps to update my request and waiting for your new tool :)
see snap how many false signals !!
Yep you're right changed the arrow to reflect your method.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, josi, sal, KAESER444, camisa, SijjiN, kvak, Jimmy, Modahen77, Ricstar_8

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:10 pm Yep you're right changed the arrow to reflect your method.
mr.tools
a great tool given to traders.. thanks a lot :hug:
see ema combination pullback is most effective :)
for binary, i have to fine tune little more personnely..

CURRENTLY EURUSD H1 SIGNAL
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mr.tools
one request to update in ADX fitlering option

can you please filter adx arrows based on the reversal bar.
example
adx UP arrows on bearish bar && adx DOWN arrows on bullish bar , it needs to appear on chart...
see snap for clarity.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:57 am Not sure I understand, you mean build them as 1 indicator?
太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:01 pm right. Integration becomes an indicator.
ADXm + QQE Combined Template

Hi bro I've been looking at your post and I think I understand what you're saying.

When trying to combine the two indicators, the ADXm will go "off chart" for some odd reason, so you were hoping for them to be combined to prevent this.
The only way around it is to add an additional ADXm to the subwindow after the QQE so you're running two ADXm's and one QQE (yes).

Hopefully this makes it a little clearer for Mrtools if he can help, but if it's not possible here is a template which might be a starting point as it seems the two indicators combined make for an interesting oscillator for trends, and this template seems to be a workaround for now if you're not too fussy!

PS: For the ADXm + TDI Combination idea by Skyold, see here: ADXm TDI Combined.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Skyold, charli, Milad8732, QSD, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:26 pm The only way around it is to add an additional ADXm to the subwindow after the QQE so you're running two ADXm's and one QQE (yes).
shit its a bit of a combination stir fry!!! this actually works lol thx jimmyboy & co :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:26 pm ADXm + QQE Combined Template

Hi bro I've been looking at your post and I think I understand what you're saying.

When trying to combine the two indicators, the ADXm will go "off chart" for some odd reason, so you were hoping for them to be combined to prevent this.
The only way around it is to add an additional ADXm to the subwindow after the QQE so you're running two ADXm's and one QQE (yes).

Hopefully this makes it a little clearer for Mrtools if he can help, but if it's not possible here is a template which might be a starting point as it seems the two indicators combined make for an interesting oscillator for trends, and this template seems to be a workaround for now if you're not too fussy!

Teacher templates are fun. :thumbup:
thank you very much!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Jimmy

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:26 pm ADXm + QQE Combined Template

imho adx just a faster or weighted version of the combo(either QQE or TDI) coz its eliminate capability of the both combo to detect divergence. ADX seem more suitable to determine volatility than OB or OS area.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:51 pm imho adx just a faster or weighted version of the combo(either QQE or TDI) coz its eliminate capability of the both combo to detect divergence. ADX seem more suitable to determine volatility than OB or OS area.
Yes, that's right brother it's a bit faster and less laggy.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:29 pm Hi.
Added menu for color level change....
It's really perfect. i like it
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.