NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

This is one of the later versions of Mladen's Wilders' DMI for MT4 which comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation, Alerts & more.
ADX Wilders DMI No Repaint Multi Time Frame Alerts MT4.png
wilders_dmi_3_2.mq4
(11.15 KiB) Downloaded 703 times
Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators) new 2020 account coming soon.
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Hi all....... I´m trying to get the value with icustom to the indicator ADXm_vhf_adaptive.... the problem is I can't get the same result in the indicator and through the icustom.
I think that the problem is for "Price Smoothing method" but I try diferents options an all not match with the indicator value...

this is my icustom:
iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,MODE_CLOSE,MODE_HIGH,MODE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

and the values on indicator:

Any Idea?????
Thanks......

joseska wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:44 am
Hi all....... I´m trying to get the value with icustom to the indicator ADXm_vhf_adaptive.... the problem is I can't get the same result in the indicator and through the icustom.
I think that the problem is for "Price Smoothing method" but I try diferents options an all not match with the indicator value...

this is my icustom:
iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,MODE_CLOSE,MODE_HIGH,MODE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

and the values on indicator:

Any Idea?????
Thanks......

Sorry for the VERY late answer, just saw your request for the iCustom try

Code: Select all

iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,PRICE_CLOSE,PRICE_HIGH,PRICE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 pm
Wilder's super smoother dmi with the plus di minus di histo option with arrows and lines on +di and _di cross.

wilder dmi histo.png
Hello. Is it possible to add an alert for ADX slope color change?

1. Similar Topics

1. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 3954 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies
    2. MT5 Indicators

2 Replies 4638 Views

by Joserra, Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”