Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

mako wrote: Thank you Mr. Mladen...And is it possible to add Zero lag Tema as smoothing method? thanks
As an alternative to Tema (ocn nma indicators)
I think "dmx - ocn nma 2_2" is/are the best one versions when trying/experimenting DMI/DMX,i astonished why traders don't think of and or ignoring OCEAN (nma) Indicators i like more because of so many reasons.

Only i want request to our respected coders for adding the very effective function "angle level" same they added in "Angle of averages - alerts 1.2" for to remove/ignore false signals (of desired/required size) in this "dmx - ocn nma 2_2" version,pictures attached for illustration purpose.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

ADXm fl

ADXm the floating levels version with price pre-smoothing (the same as the ADXm (on chart) indicator except that it is in a sub window)
interpolated MTF,user friendly,symbol choice,3 state 22 prices,4 smoothing methods,3 state filters,filter price,filter adxm value and or both,floating levels,alerts,line width (thickness) 3 state color change,on slope,outer level cross,middle line cross-along with shadowing and sizing it
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.