Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

jusiur wrote:Great forum and great thread, greetings to all.
Does any of you know if there is a multipair dashboard that alert in closed (+1) bar DMI cross standard MT4 ADX?
Thank you.
Though it is not multi pair but only current pair at chart,adx mtf dash board.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello, Mntiwana !
First thank you once again for sharing the new site of Mladen and MRTOOLS work.
Hello to all members!!
I am new to this forum but I was following forex-tsd for a long time.

Now, Mntiwana, about your above picture: would you please tell if the small diamond-like icons (aqua&yellow) in main window are arrows given by qqe vhf adaptive? If positive, appreciate you share the settings. Thank you!

chirvasamar wrote:Hello, Mntiwana !
First thank you once again for sharing the new site of Mladen and MRTOOLS work.
Hello to all members!!
I am new to this forum but I was following forex-tsd for a long time.

Now, Mntiwana, about your above picture: would you please tell if the small diamond-like icons (aqua&yellow) in main window are arrows given by qqe vhf adaptive? If positive, appreciate you share the settings. Thank you!
Hi chirvasamar
Man you are welcome here as an immediate reply
It is "QQE (vhf adaptive) dynamic zones histo + arrows + alerts"
and it have 2 state arrowing,on zone cross and on rsi ma line cross,you can choose one or both from ,you can change parameters/periods for rsi ma to fit your logic,in this picture all 2 applied
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.