.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#91
mntiwana wrote: Hi MRTOOLS,smoothed version will be more suitable
Dynamic zone - Ehlers Fisher transform-smoothed
EURUSDM15.png
 
Dear mntiwana,is it possible to post the first indicator please?Thanks and regardsMarkus


Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#92
Darkdoji wrote: Right mr. tools see the version attached. A very powerful tool indeed.

@Mntinawa will look at the smoothed version you posted but the one I have really reviewed and found absolutely delightful and effective is the one posted here. Thing is I am not seeking trend following tools - just the tools that allow us read market fractalities per interval most effectively. The most effective heavily smoothed tool I have found in my ten years of search is one by mr. tools (I think) and it is an absolute marvel for timing when combined in a stack with other more responsive tools like the Fisher transform and the trend scalp indicators since unlike most smoothed indicators it does NOT distort fractalities by much (I am talking about the RSI super smooth but I set it to 17 lookback, MA type 3 and, MA period 1 and I add levels 12, 50 and 88 to the default 80/20 levels). My objective always is to read the Hurst types in play across the feed in order to time persistent series (at the right scale). But will give the Fisher you posted a look. Vast amounts of appreciation.
Added the slope coloring also added the 22 price options and made it more user friendly.
dz eft nrp.png
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp.mq4
(9.32 KiB) Downloaded 572 times

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#94
mrtools wrote:
Added the slope coloring also added the 22 price options and made it more user friendly.
dz eft nrp.png
How can I thank you boss? How? I can only say thank you but with very sincere respect for what you, Mladen and co are doing here. Most sincere regards mr. tools, thank you very much.

PS: What does it really mean by you adding 22 price options? I need to know so I can explore the ultimate utilities from this tool - just tell me or give me an example in layman speak - thanks.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#96
Darkdoji wrote: How can I thank you boss? How? I can only say thank you but with very sincere respect for what you, Mladen and co are doing here. Most sincere regards mr. tools, thank you very much.



PS: What does it really mean by you adding 22 price options? I need to know so I can explore the ultimate utilities from this tool - just tell me or give me an example in layman speak - thanks.

In metatrader's built in system you have 7 choices of price, Mladen created a function that adds 15  more choices to your dropdown menu.


Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#98
mntiwana wrote: Hi MRTOOLS,smoothed version will be more suitable
Dynamic zone - Ehlers Fisher transform-smoothed
EURUSDM15.png
 
Hi Mntiwan,Will try and add the slope coloring to it later today.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#99
Darkdoji wrote: How can I thank you boss? How? I can only say thank you but with very sincere respect for what you, Mladen and co are doing here. Most sincere regards mr. tools, thank you very much.

PS: What does it really mean by you adding 22 price options? I need to know so I can explore the ultimate utilities from this tool - just tell me or give me an example in layman speak - thanks.
here
may be it help to some other next to you
1.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ardhee2510, Bleemus, CommonCrawl [Bot], Dimitri, DotNetDotCom [Bot], PREETHI, RobertMY, rudiarius, thiru, vigiors43 and 61 guests