.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#61
Haahaahaha Mntiwana,

I know that - just not enough time left for me. So I was asking for you know the opinion of the coder or a coder (if for instance you are one - not sure, but what in that list of "smoothies" would you say was the most responsive and why). I am studying indicators not to use them directly since I am not given to the technical approach but for the information they provide and to see how I can extract that analytically for use in my model of the market. I will tell you what, give me a day or two and I will find a topic field to show an example of a tool mr. tools gave me a long time ago and how I use it (i.e. how I have extracted the information it provides for chaotic analysis). We could make an interesting and powerful indicator out of that which I am sure you will find interesting. I was on TSD for eons - Not making a single post - just collecting technical indicators and extracting useful information on their nuanced measure of markets and then rejecting those that do not meet my needs. Lets not forget most indicators measure the same thing in a fairly similar way really since in one form or another they are basically MA indications of price changes and if they solved problems directly - by now we (all traders) would be settled on just a few (and be so rich some of us would have retired). So (and I hope this is welcome) I will find a slot somewhere and describe what I mean with an example of some tool mr. tools gave me long ago and how I have extracted information from it different from its technical design and purpose. If you and others like it we could soon have a very powerful non-technical indicator coded by you, mr. tools or Mladen that has nothing to do with technical analysis but that works so logically no one will want to trade without it (and if people like the idea then there are more such ideas though it means moving a bit away from "technical" purity). Cheers and thanks again for that tool you posted for me (been looking for it forever because it is one of the few technical tools based on a nonlinear view of the market).

:)

Nice One!


Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#64
talaate wrote:
However, you are very helpful man .... Brother 
Thanks,all you seniors always helped me and guide.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#65
talaate wrote:
However, you are very helpful man .... Brother 
Agreed, not just helpful - a nice guy too - who wants to keep the conversation going and manage any disputes that look like growing into something else.

So another  for Mntiwana making  (from me).


Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#66
Darkdoji wrote:Agreed, not just helpful - a nice guy too - who wants to keep the conversation going and manage any disputes that look like growing into something else.

So another  for Mntiwana making  (from me).
Thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#67
Darkdoji wrote: Vast amounts of gratitude mr. tools - I got those (only problem is they do not color my bars and I was wondering why?). What I wanted to test though is the DZ_Polyfit_Derivative indicator and that I cannot find anywhere here (I looked page by page), but for polychromatics my only question is how do I get the color on the bars?

Thanks for your super fast response.
Darkdoji

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#68
mrtools wrote:
Darkdoji
Yup boss, found it after my post to you but to the same effect - the bars do not color - I must be doing something wrong. But I am not sure what it is I am not getting right.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#69
Darkdoji wrote:Pressed into test service at once - love the slope line thing because trading manually sometimes you need that prompt at a turn - testing now for signal efficacy and end behaviors, etc. mr. tools would you have any advice on the smoothing options (they are so many)? Which is the most responsive to your mind? But thanks to Mntiwana and you. Many thanks because I need to sort these things out before the console manufacturers complete their task. Thanks so much.
This is a version updated using the new averages and the new price options
dz poly der.png
dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp 2.01.ex4
(200.03 KiB) Downloaded 508 times



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cladi39, CommonCrawl [Bot], emmany4, Madera22, moey_dw, mosape and 43 guests