Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:27 am

Thank's for your Help :angel:
I have entered into My Platform MT4. Although already using the Template you provided,
The Results shown on the Screen are Exactly with my Templates. Is there something wrong or missed ? :?:
create Downloads folder in your indicator folder and put indicators that i have provided with attached rar file in that folder. then load my templet.

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:28 pm

hope you have been able to load my templet to create image as is supplied in my rar file. by creating Downloads folder.
too frequent appearance of arrows suggest sideways market , better to avoid it.
your settings are nice too.
thanks
rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:50 pm

create Downloads folder in your indicator folder and put indicators that i have provided with attached rar file in that folder. then load my templet.
I do it. But the Template you given Not Worked. Still Loaded my own Template.
But No Problem... I can found the Solution for that :D
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 pm

try this templet with optimised better settings too
Thank's for Added MA (Moving Average) for Opti
Thank you for providing Supplementary 2 MA (Moving Average) Lines as Additional Support.

I update my System by combine with 2 Indicator you provide. And added 2 New Indicators.
The first replaces the Blue MA Line of Dynamic Zone (in Main Chart) with 2 Colors.
The Other is Pivot Point as a Road Point where's the PA will experience Break / heading to a Specific Point.

Tried to Keep make The Simple Trading System but a Qualified System :angel:

NOTE :
Actually I didn't install Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indie because it has been replaced Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator. But since the RGB or PolyChormatic Color Problem, that's why still used. And I have not found the best setting for Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator - It's Too Tricky Setting.
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
moey_dw
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:19 pm

I do it. But the Template you given Not Worked. Still Loaded my own Template.
But No Problem... I can found the Solution for that :D
try this templet, this will work, put all indicators that i had uploaded in previous rar file in your indicator folder and load templet,
i have optimised bar coloring which is bit faster then your bar coloring

had one suggestion, as your system is very nice, i think you should post your system in separate thread of yours in trading system section,
someone can add indicators and improve it also
we have great coders mladen and mrtools to help also improvise systems
put hawkeye dll file in library folder
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Tsar

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:32 pm

Thank you for providing Supplementary 2 MA (Moving Average) Lines as Additional Support.

I update my System by combine with 2 Indicator you provide. And added 2 New Indicators.
The first replaces the Blue MA Line of Dynamic Zone (in Main Chart) with 2 Colors.
The Other is Pivot Point as a Road Point where's the PA will experience Break / heading to a Specific Point.

NOTE :
Actually I didn't install Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indie because it has been replaced Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator. But since the RGB or PolyChormatic Color Problem, that's why still used. And I have not found the best setting for Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator - It's Too Tricky Setting.
use this new templet that i have posted , this will work as with regular templet usage
just compare with this macd of mladen with regular settings of macd that is provided in mt4 terminal with moving average settings - set to ema( default is ahernes averages- so need to change it)

your rest of subwindow indicator settings are very nice, no need to change it i think, just made bar coloring bit faster to match with regular macd.

hope this new templet would have worked for you

thanks for innovative idea and very good system

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:32 pm

NOTE :
this are very useful EA of step oma 2.3 mtf , that are posted by our nice moderater mntiwana,

hello, tsar,

with dynamic zone one more average indicator that you have posted,
if you change dzlookback period on it one by one and apply multiple copies on chart then near 3d carpet can be created , that can help easy visualisation,

that is the real use of dynamic zone indicator that mladen has created. this is real mladen magic

then adding your indicators on that carpet is very useful.
see the images
Attachments