Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

I have it working on chart, Just curious to know how it calculates. Would you be adding MTF aspect to that indicator.

For DZ momentum indicators or indicators with polychromatic aspect, would a MTF function still be provide to provide polychromatic aspect on lower time frames

Also respected Mntiwala I am trouble getting your point of balance indicators to work, I'm assuming they dont need DLL import. Maybe I'm missing something

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 8:06 am I have it working on chart, Just curious to know how it calculates. Would you be adding MTF aspect to that indicator.

For DZ momentum indicators or indicators with polychromatic aspect, would a MTF function still be provide to provide polychromatic aspect on lower time frames

Also respected Mntiwala I am trouble getting your point of balance indicators to work, I'm assuming they dont need DLL import. Maybe I'm missing something
Sanni
you mixed up many queries at once,if you go step by step,may be somebody can help you in a proper way
if first topic is finished and clear for now ?
which of DZ Mom indicator you are talking about ?
which of polychromatic aspect having indicator ?
MTF function to which one ?
which one of point of balance,any reference plz
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sorry for confusion caused, I really haven't made anything clearer in my last post.

My first query in the last post, was regarding the indicator known as DZonChart WPR found in post #3. Is there an MTF version of DZonChart WPR

Second query in post, Is regarding indicators with polychromatic bars such as Dz TDI PolyChormatic Momentum Indicator. Just wondered if MTF versions of this indicator, would still colour the bars of lower time frame.

As for the query regarding the trouble getting point of balance indicators working. I refer to indicators on post #138
mntiwana wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:41 am Hi robcole
Do you means this of point of balance indicator

PS If I cause further confusion please disregard my messages.

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:54 pm Sorry for confusion caused, I really haven't made anything clearer in my last post.

My first query in the last post, was regarding the indicator known as DZonChart WPR found in post #3. Is there an MTF version of DZonChart WPR

Dont worry,we are trying to satisfy our users up to our possibility - so no means for disregard :)
let us move step by step
as already told,till now no mtf version of that DZ WPR on chart version,may be some day - but you can use easily stochastic in place without doubts,same performance
any way here one WPR on chart mtf version with a lot of features and options, try it
"OnChart Cfb adaptive wprsmooth correct"
viewtopic.php?p=1295353591#p1295353591
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:54 pm Sorry for confusion caused, I really haven't made anything clearer in my last post.

Second query in post, Is regarding indicators with polychromatic bars such as Dz TDI PolyChormatic Momentum Indicator. Just wondered if MTF versions of this indicator, would still colour the bars of lower time frame.

As for the query regarding the trouble getting point of balance indicators working. I refer to indicators on post #138
Sanni123, coded a version earlier and couldn't get it to work correctly, got up this morning and now it's working, anyway try this one out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
mtp, TSD ICEMAN, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah