Re:

TEAMTRADER wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:09 pm Excellent - it works perfectly. 
I can see IMMEDIATELY on your chart that stochs is in sell divergence at 1.24895 price - that is so much easier to use, many thanks.
TEAMTRADER
The indicator does have more predictive properties than I first found - I see that when both the upper and lower levels BOTH increase, or decrease, in value then this shows a 'heads up' that the chart is about to move in that same direction.
Is it possible to get an alert/signal when this happens please?
TEAMTRADER

Dynamic zone indicators

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:30 pm The indicator does have more predictive properties than I first found - I see that when both the upper and lower levels BOTH increase, or decrease, in value then this shows a 'heads up' that the chart is about to move in that same direction.
Is it possible to get an alert/signal when this happens please?
TEAMTRADER
TEAMTRADER

You mean a sort of alert when the "slope" of dynamic zones is the same?

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

When the upper level and lower level are flatlining equally and then first the lower moves up followed by the upper level moving up. Conversely, the upper moves down followed by the lower moving down.
There is almost always a move in that direction under these circumstances.
I believe ultimately there will need to be some manual input to avoid possible false signals as the eye cannot pick up a movement of very small increases or decreases.
The other signal worthy of consideration is when the upper and lower levels 'squeeze' together and that too may need to have a manual input as each set of charts have differing criteria.
TEAMTRADER

Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13

Dear mladen,

Thank's for Update Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13 indicator's

I found this Indie can't Show in :

Monthly time frime : GBP/USD ; EUR/USD and EUR/GBP
Weekly & Monthly time frimes : GBP/NZD and GBP/AUD

I used Metatrader Version: 4.00 Build 1065 (23 Maret 2017) & Five Digits Broker
Can you fix it, please... Thank's in Advance
Attachments
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.14

Tsar wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:38 am Dear mladen,

A new version with some issues solved

Also, it is suing the fast multi time frame mode now - should be easier on CPU when in multi time frame mode. Some other code changes made too (in order to make it easier to use)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Also, since some of the explanations have been lost in numerous "migrations" (of forex-TSD for one), I would like to repeat some stuff regarding polychromatic momentum
According to Dennis Meyers (that first described it) it is :

Dennis Meyers wrote:Momentum is defined as the difference, or percent change, between the current bar and a bar some lookback period in the past.. The major problem with using momentum based indicators is that the optimum lookback period seems to change over time creating losses with the current chosen lookback period. To avoid the errors due to a single lookback period we create an indicator that takes an weighted average of all significant lookback periods for the tradable. We named this indicator polychromatic because poly means many and chromatic means colors. Thus, polychromatic momentum for this indicator translates into the sum of many momentums.

The momentum magnitudes from different lookback periods are not equalized. That is, the momentum from 17 bars ago will have a range of magnitudes that are much greater than the range of momentum magnitudes of the one bar momentum. For Brownian motion random processes the expected distance a particle can move is proportional to the square root of time. Thus to equalize the effect of differences in magnitude so that the longer bar momentum magnitudes don't swamp the magnitudes of the shorter bar momentums in an average , we will weight the momentum values. The weighting function that we chose here is n α , where α is a system input variable. This weighting will equalize the various momentum magnitudes

So, even though some might have thought that "polychromatic" come from a nicely colored values and bars, it is not so. But I liked the description and that is why it was made the way it is. Dynamic zones served as a natural normalization method that is necessary for any gradient coloring - without it it would hardly be possible to do that, but still the "polychromatic" does not apply to that, but to the very core of the way how the indicator is calculated

Re: Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13

Tsar wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:38 am Dear mladen,

Could You pls share the template with the name of the currency pair in the left corner?