.


Vidya (floating levels)

#212
Vidya with an addition of floating levels
___________________________________
Since the levels can be either floating levels or quantile levels, it naturally belongs in this thread.
The indicator has all the latest whistles and bells (color and alerting choices, filters, new multi time frame modes and a lot mor ...)
vidya fl.png
Vidya (fl).mq4
(19.79 KiB) Downloaded 715 times

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

#215
camisa wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:50 am
This is Chalkin money flow on jurik with a choice of floating levels or quantile bands(no dll required).
is it possible to add price options to this indicator?
No it's not possible, it's using specific Low,Close,High, in It's calculations.


Re:

#216
mrtools wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:01 am
TEAMTRADER wrote:MLaden/Mr Tools,
Can the DZI attached be made into one that goes onto the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana,
It has good predictive attributes on the 15m TO 4hr chart only but it is not a 100% accurate prediction but very, very good.
The actual movements of up and down are difficult to assess in live trading but if the coders can make this into an on-chart version it will be made a lot easier.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
Teamtrader, made this on chart version.

 
Hi Guys it was a pleasure to see yu (mtiwana and mladen) on your new website .... wonderful work as usually.
on this indicator "DZI on chart" may yu add alarm when sto crosses please
Dynanmic Zones of OnChart Stochastic.mq4
(8.92 KiB) Downloaded 395 times

Dynamic zone indicators

#217
DRADIS33 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:53 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:01 am
TEAMTRADER wrote:MLaden/Mr Tools,
Can the DZI attached be made into one that goes onto the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana,
It has good predictive attributes on the 15m TO 4hr chart only but it is not a 100% accurate prediction but very, very good.
The actual movements of up and down are difficult to assess in live trading but if the coders can make this into an on-chart version it will be made a lot easier.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
Teamtrader, made this on chart version.

 
Hi Guys it was a pleasure to see yu (mtiwana and mladen) on your new website .... wonderful work as usually.
on this indicator "DZI on chart" may yu add alarm when sto crosses please
Signal line crosses or some other crosses?

Re: Dynamic zone indicators

#218
mladen wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 am
DRADIS33 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:53 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:01 am


Teamtrader, made this on chart version.

 
Hi Guys it was a pleasure to see yu (mtiwana and mladen) on your new website .... wonderful work as usually.
on this indicator "DZI on chart" may yu add alarm when sto crosses please
Signal line crosses or some other crosses?
signal when K cross D i think it will be good

Re: Dynamic zone indicators

#219
DRADIS33 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 am
mladen wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 am
DRADIS33 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:53 am

Hi Guys it was a pleasure to see yu (mtiwana and mladen) on your new website .... wonderful work as usually.
on this indicator "DZI on chart" may yu add alarm when sto crosses please
Signal line crosses or some other crosses?
signal when K cross D i think it will be good
DRADIS33

Try it out :)

dz stoch.png
Dynanmic Zones of OnChart Stochastic.mq4
(11.51 KiB) Downloaded 550 times



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BostonEJ, Cladi39, CommonCrawl [Bot], emmany4, Madera22, moey_dw, mosape and 41 guests