Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: There are so many on chart versions of different styles
image_184735.png

Does this mean this one cannot be adapted? The first and third of your illustrations are of no use to me, the second (illustrated above) I do not recognise.
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Does this mean this one cannot be adapted? The first and third of your illustrations are of no use to me, the second (illustrated above) I do not recognise.
TEAMTRADER
Sorry i did not pick exact what you want say
i think "Dynamic zone step stochastic 1_2" is a good tool too
10,0,50,3.png
EURUSDM1.png
rsi step.png
Dynamic zone step stochastic 1_2.ex4
(48.58 KiB) Downloaded 456 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TEAMTRADER wrote:MLaden/Mr Tools,
Can the DZI attached be made into one that goes onto the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana,
It has good predictive attributes on the 15m TO 4hr chart only but it is not a 100% accurate prediction but very, very good.
The actual movements of up and down are difficult to assess in live trading but if the coders can make this into an on-chart version it will be made a lot easier.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
Teamtrader, made this on chart version.
dz on chart stoch.png
Dynanmic Zones of OnChart Stochastic.mq4
(8.92 KiB) Downloaded 573 times

mrtools wrote:
dz on chart stoch.png

Excellent - it works perfectly. 
I can see IMMEDIATELY on your chart that stochs is in sell divergence at 1.24895 price - that is so much easier to use, many thanks.
TEAMTRADER

mrtools wrote:

is it possible to convert tdi-rsi_polychromatic_dynamiczones indicator to on chart version?

thank you for all your amazing sharings

smok wrote:
is it possible to convert tdi-rsi_polychromatic_dynamiczones indicator to on chart version?

thank you for all your amazing sharings
Smok, far as I'm aware it's not possible.

Hi mrtools, dynamic zone is one of my favorite tools, and I think it will be handy to make, let's say shell version with all of the bell and whistles (mtf, arrows, vertical lines, ob/os and center line crosses) where we can plugin-in any indicators (via iCustom function).Thank you in advance!

mrtools wrote:

It works so well in live trading. This is a double top pattern easily recognized on chart with the resultant target being hit.
Excellent Mr Tools, just excellent.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
EURGBPM1dt.png
EURGBPM1 target.png