Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Dear Mrtools and Members,

I think this indi hasn't been posted here although there is a slight problem with it. Mrtools' originally mq4 file works but when I try to attach Mladen's extended with averages ex4 file that gives me the warning "you are trying to use renamed indicator".

So I would like to request the extended version with the latest prices and averages option if it's possible.

Thanks in advance.

Edit - posted both indicators with original/proper name,so that work and no warning displayed - mod
These users thanked the author rudiarius for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

rudiarius wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:30 am Dear Mrtools and Members,

I think this indi hasn't been posted here although there is a slight problem with it. Mrtools' originally mq4 file works but when I try to attach Mladen's extended with averages ex4 file that gives me the warning "you are trying to use renamed indicator".

So I would like to request the extended version with the latest prices and averages option if it's possible.

Thanks in advance.
There is an updated version here viewtopic.php?p=1295300372#p1295300372
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rudiarius

Re:

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:00 pm This is the relative volatility index(rvi) with a choice of floating levels,quantile bands or fixed levels with coloring on slope, mid level cross, or outer levels cross. Has a choice of averages for deviation calculation and for volatility smoothing. Also is multi symbol,multi time frame, with a choice of 22 different prices for the volatility price calculation.

Thank you. Is it possible to make "on chart-version" and MTF?

Re: Re:

FBI wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 am

viewtopic.php?p=1295252018#p1295252018
Lost the source so made a new version, will work on trying to make an on chart version later tomorrow. Think this version is close to the same as before, it may have more deviation types to choose from. It has all the latest price and average options with alerts on color change, with choices of color on slope,mid level cross, or outer levels cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, moey_dw, AlexLoco, reachme, Jedidiah