Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

This is an EA using the dynamic zone vhf adaptive cci taking trades when the cci crosses the dz zero(middle) line. The EA is martingale using a cost averaging(called Smartingale :oops: ) that utilizes the distance from the last order, lot size, etc. to determine a break even point(drawn on the chart) plus take profit, can also use regular martingale is desired. I only use this EA to test strategies, indicators, etc. and not recommended for live accounts, unless you are brave or have a large trading account. But it is fun to put it on a demo and watch it go, if it works good, like many one trades and out, the strategy can maybe put on a regular EA. This one may have some possibilities.

ps) the dz vhf adaptive cci needs to be in your indicator folder to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, reachme, Ajiboyf, talaate, FXchaos, nrv, Cazz223, forrest85

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:53 am This is an EA using the dynamic zone vhf adaptive cci taking trades when the cci crosses the dz zero(middle) line.
Wow that's awesome brother. So that's what you've been working on lately! Can't wait to play around with it :D
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:53 am This is an EA using the dynamic zone vhf adaptive cci taking trades when the cci crosses the dz zero(middle) line. The EA is martingale using a cost averaging(called Smartingale :oops: ) that utilizes the distance from the last order, lot size, etc. to determine a break even point(drawn on the chart) plus take profit, can also use regular martingale is desired. I only use this EA to test strategies, indicators, etc. and not recommended for live accounts, unless you are brave or have a large trading account. But it is fun to put it on a demo and watch it go, if it works good, like many one trades and out, the strategy can maybe put on a regular EA. This one may have some possibilities.

Dearest Mrtools
Pretty thanks for inventing and applying new concept smartingale - :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:53 am This is an EA using the dynamic zone vhf adaptive cci taking trades when the cci crosses the dz zero(middle) line. The EA is martingale using a cost averaging(called Smartingale :oops: ) that utilizes the distance from the last order, lot size, etc. to determine a break even point(drawn on the chart) plus take profit, can also use regular martingale is desired. I only use this EA to test strategies, indicators, etc. and not recommended for live accounts, unless you are brave or have a large trading account. But it is fun to put it on a demo and watch it go, if it works good, like many one trades and out, the strategy can maybe put on a regular EA. This one may have some possibilities.

very good concept. For modifications of EA can you:
1.Add the ability to open orders in both directions. Buy and sell at the same time.
2.Add the ability to open new orders by crossing MA(CCI) border of the channel (CCI back into the channel ... hook).
3.Add the ability to close orders on the reverse signal.
And most importantly: please put open source.
Thanks.

dear mrtools,
i think the *.rar file is damaged. i can´t open it with winrar or 7zip.
is it only on my pc?
regards markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:58 pm
dear mrtools,
i think the *.rar file is damaged. i can´t open it with winrar or 7zip.
is it only on my pc?
regards markus
Works for me. Use 7-zip to open it. It's free.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance