Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

rijay wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:46 am

thanks tsar for your nice reply,

as per your suggestion , the idea is the same for Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicaor,
as polychromatic gradual color transition gives better idea of trend change when short term moving averages starts turning, when all averages align then dark color appears, as is seen in attached image,
background coloring of subwindow indicator will help easy viewing and may generate kind of heatmap also that shows where moving average are turning

your image also displays the same idea well
i am not coder so proposed my idea to mrtools
your image also looks nice with your promising idea,
if you can code Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator as is seen in your image and also can post your macd indicator showing in subwindow as is seen in your image then it will be nice of you, many thanks in advance for that to you.

or i will aslo wait for mr tools to see my request for coding Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator as is seen in your image with centerline color display too.

keep in touch with your great innovative ideas
Your Welcome ... :angel:
We are in the same boat. I'm not a Coder either

The Polychromatic Bar is beautiful & memorable to be seen. But sometimes making can't know the obvious point where it will be. If Coder give What to do in Setting ' Mode RGB = On / Off ' to help Trader choose it, more Better.

Dynamic Zones Indicator is a stand-alone Indicator System.
If you want additional Outside Concepts then additional Indicators are needed as Supporters.

I give dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp.mq4 indie to you.

Which has 4 Zones :
1. RED Bright Color for Price DOWN & Dark Red Color is Neutral.
2. GREEN Bright Color for Price UP & Dark Green Color for Neutral.

To install it to MT4 Platform, first done is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indie first.
And then dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) / dynamic_zones_kst_amp_bars indicator.

Prioritize reading Major Zones (the Light Color) as Attention because Often Neutral Zones gives different Signal. Besides this Indie is not 100% associated with either kst (mtf + bars)
Please be advised ...
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 am

Your Welcome ... :angel:
We are in the same boat. I'm not a Coder either

The Polychromatic Bar is beautiful & memorable to be seen. But sometimes making can't know the obvious point where it will be. If Coder give What to do in Setting ' Mode RGB = On / Off ' to help Trader choose it, more Better.

Dynamic Zones Indicator is a stand-alone Indicator System.
If you want additional Outside Concepts then additional Indicators are needed as Supporters.

I give dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp.mq4 indie to you.

Which has 4 Zones :
1. RED Bright Color for Price DOWN & Dark Red Color is Neutral.
2. GREEN Bright Color for Price UP & Dark Green Color for Neutral.

To install it to MT4 Platform, first done is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indie first.
And then dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) / dynamic_zones_kst_amp_bars indicator.

Prioritize reading Major Zones (the Light Color) as Attention because Often Neutral Zones gives different Signal. Besides this Indie is not 100% associated with either kst (mtf + bars)
Please be advised ...
thanks tsar for your reply and more thanks for providing with indicator
with this indicator it is nicely done with is subwindow coloring, that is very nice of you

after overlapping dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator on subwindow color of dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp ,
the line of dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) does not show color as is seen when it is used separately even after using separate id for indicator, (attached image)

do you have any idea how to make color line appear of dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator after overlapping?

it is still useful indicator though , and thanks for it,
it also fits well with rijay trading system that is posted already in this forum,(with attached image)
i will also post your indicator there too, so that others can benefit too. new good idea of yours is very helpful with this system too.
thanks for that too.

i think mr tools or mladen can help us to code and color dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator with subwindow background color and centerline color too, as in my previous request, will wait for that too. (as dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator with dzlook back bar =13, is optimal settings with macd,)
Attachments

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:25 am

thanks tsar for your reply and more thanks for providing with indicator
with this indicator it is nicely done with is subwindow coloring, that is very nice of you

after overlapping dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator on subwindow color of dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp ,
the line of dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) does not show color as is seen when it is used separately even after using separate id for indicator, (attached image)

do you have any idea how to make color line appear of dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator after overlapping?

it is still useful indicator though , and thanks for it,
it also fits well with rijay trading system that is posted already in this forum,(with attached image)
i will also post your indicator there too, so that others can benefit too. new good idea of yours is very helpful with this system too.
thanks for that too.

i think mr tools or mladen can help us to code and color dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator with subwindow background color and centerline color too, as in my previous request, will wait for that too. (as dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator with dzlook back bar =13, is optimal settings with macd,)

Yes ... it's a Problem. I know it from the Beginning.

I've tried to replace it with Light Color in the Background White. And what happens is the same.

Possible No matches Polychromatic (RGB Color) Overlapping with other Colors. So change to Standard Color again.

I really don't know. I hope you asked Help mladen / mrtools to fix it.

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:43 am

Yes ... it's a Problem. I know it from the Beginning.

I've tried to replace it with Light Color in the Background White. And what happens is the same.

Possible No matches Polychromatic (RGB Color) Overlapping with other Colors. So change to Standard Color again.

I really don't know. I hope you asked Help mladen / mrtools to fix it.
even if you try to overlap two copies of dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator with different settings( with different id) in same subwindow, then also two of them will not appear , simultaneously in same subwindow
yes, only mladen and mrtools can fix it

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 am

even if you try to overlap two copies of dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator with different settings( with different id) in same subwindow, then also two of them will not appear , simultaneously in same subwindow
yes, only mladen and mrtools can fix it
Yup... It's Correct. I was try too.

I have another 2 Dynamic Zones indicator (in Main Window & Separate Window) with New Facilities :

1. dynamic_zone_one_more_average__alerts (in Main Window)
Have New Setting Facility : SPEED for make Setting the Levels

2. Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator (in Separate Window)
Have New Setting Facility : DOT Signal for know the Level Trigger
*This indicator COMBINE of TDI (based RSI and RSX) + Momentum. Btw... the Coder not share .mq4 file

Can you Help make more 'Better Setting' for Optimize Trade (to M15 Priority and H1 time frime) please ?

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:15 am

Yup... It's Correct. I was try too.

I have another 2 Dynamic Zones indicator (in Main Window & Separate Window) with New Facilities :

1. dynamic_zone_one_more_average__alerts (in Main Window)
Have New Setting Facility : SPEED for make Setting the Levels

2. Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator (in Separate Window)
Have New Setting Facility : DOT Signal for know the Level Trigger
*This indicator COMBINE of TDI (based RSI and RSX) + Momentum. Btw... the Coder not share .mq4 file

Can you Help make more 'Better Setting' for Optimize Trade (to M15 Priority and H1 time frime) please ?
Nice to see your indicators, working perfectly in sync all the time,
create Downloads folder in your indicator folder and put indicators that i have provided with attached rar file in that folder. then load my templet.
put dll file in library folder, no need to change any indicator that is there is your indicator folder
your system is more innovative, thanks again for sharing.
keep in touch, more improvement can be done by sharing our systems.
thanks.

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:41 am

Nice to see your indicators, working perfectly in sync all the time,
create Downloads folder in your indicator folder and put indicators that i have provided with attached rar file in that folder. then load my templet.
put dll file in library folder, no need to change any indicator that is there is your indicator folder
your system is more innovative, thanks again for sharing.
keep in touch, more improvement can be done by sharing our systems.
thanks.
Thank's for your Help :angel:
I have entered into My Platform MT4. Although already using the Template you provided,
The Results shown on the Screen are Exactly with my Templates. Is there something wrong or missed ? :?:

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:27 am

Thank's for your Help :angel:
I have entered into My Platform MT4. Although already using the Template you provided,
The Results shown on the Screen are Exactly with my Templates. Is there something wrong or missed ? :?:
hope you have been able to load my templet to create image as is supplied in my rar file. by creating Downloads folder.
too frequent appearance of arrows suggest sideways market , better to avoid it.
your settings are nice too.
thanks